Anime Movies/TV (1 Viewer)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Any fans in here?

Im not a huge fan but ive recently became addicted to 'Naruto'. Ive watched the first 25 episodes in 3 days :dazed:

And loads of other cool series which i forget the names to but will find out :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i have watched 57 episode in one weekend :eek:

now the luxury is gone and i have to wait one episode every week :down: .. well at least i will be among the first to see it on this planet ;)

OP
Mac

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    57 in a weekend. wooow :D

Its so addictive. My friend downloads them 2 days after they are released so i pretty much cant run out for a while :D

OP
    Mac

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    well yea some anime totally sucks. But there are a few shows that no cartoons can compare to.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I've seen exactly 2 anime series in my life, and they were both in the late 70's.

Starblazers, and Force Five (Grandizer, GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I've watched some, but i'm not that much of a fan.

I thought Neon Genesis : Evangelion was overhyped.

I enjoyed Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Samurai X : Trust and Betrayal, and I used to like Macross when i was young ;)

That's all I remember..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I would recommend:

-Vampire Hunter D "Bloodlust":
    One of the best movies i have seen so far... recommended for everyone!!. Thos vampires rocks!.

- X TV:
    Together with "Rorouni Kenshin", X-TV is my fav anime ever. Is extremly cool. All this thing about the end of the world.... and the lot of enigmas and characters are just breathtaking. A must see!!.
    PD: Very complex plot.

-Rorouni kenshin (samurai x) series, OVA´s and SEISOUHEN:
    Seisouhen is the final movie of the series, and show how Kenshin finally dies. Its a very very sad and calmed movie...in comparison with the bloody and dark OVA´s and the great fight scenes of the TV series, but recommendable for hardcore kenshin fans like me who always wanted to know how were kenshin´s last days after all those years of battles. IN the end.. he finally find hapiness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)