Angry Juve Fans Revolt (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Inter and Juve fans revolt Saturday 8 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weekend’s games are set to be particularly tense, as Inter and Juventus fans are planning angry demonstrations after their Champions League exits.

Both teams were already subjected to a torrent of abuse after they meekly limped out of the competition this week and a large group of Nerazzurri supporters even turned up to the airport late Tuesday night to hurl insults at the side returning from Spain.

The 1-0 loss to Villarreal saw them eliminated on away goals, 2-2 on aggregate, and there are plans on the Internet for further action.

Tonight’s match with Ascoli at the Stadio Del Duca looks set to be deserted by travelling fans, who also announced they will sit through the Milan derby on Friday April 14 in total silence, letting their banners speak for them.

Juventus are also going to have to deal with a new problem at the Stadio Delle Alpi, which has been characterised in the past by its quiet nature and lack of big crowds.

A group of Ultra’ is preparing to rain abuse on the Bianconeri during Sunday night’s notoriously heated fixture with old rivals Fiorentina.

The same fans who unfurled banners during the closing stages of the Arsenal quarter-final urging the players to ‘get their b***s out’ have threatened to abandon the Scudetto celebrations in Turin.

Juventus are nine points clear of their nearest rivals and on track for a second consecutive Serie A title, but that is no longer enough for the Ultras.

Thank you Don Fabio!

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Inter and Juve fans revolt Saturday 8 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Don Fabio!
Im up for joining them, I guess ill do my own little demonstration here at UK. Burning a few pictures of crapello and maybe some players.. a great excuse to have a party. :party:

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    They kept saying all season we want the champions league, they really showed how much they wanted it last wednesday didnt they.

Overpaid Mercenaries!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Our players are tired (which is not their fault), there are still some games left and these stunts won't help the team. We are putting the championship at risk. It's not the moment to behave like this!
    Also because, as the "tifosi" said link, what was done on Wednesday wasn't against the players, but against the club that puts so high prices for the tickets and the little consideration it has for the Ultras. They said they have been "misunderstood". Please! No balls to chant and do banners against Giraudo and they write "show some balls" to the players??

For what I care, Giraudo do your thing and don't let them enter in the stadium again (And it'll happen, with the new stadium, that's why the Ultras are so upset at the moment).

Sep 28, 2002
    isha00 said:
    Our players are tired (which is not their fault), there are still some games left and these stunts won't help the team. We are putting the championship at risk. It's not the moment to behave like this!
    Also because, as the "tifosi" said link, that what was done on Wednesday wasn't against the players, but against the club that puts so high prices for the tickets and the little consideration it has for the Ultras. They said they have been "misunderstood". Please! No balls to chant and do banners against Giraudo and they write "show some balls" to the players??

For what I care, Giraudo do your thing and don't let them enter in the stadium again (And it'll happen, with the new stadium, that's why the Ultras are so upset at the moment).
    :disagree: great, we'll have an empty stadium with no atmosphere whatsoever. perhaps signing zlatan, vieira and the likes and getting rid of tacchinardi etc. makes sense..

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    To be honestly truthful i think getting rid of the ultras with take the atmosphere away. Its them who keep singing and make it intimidating for the opposition, but if only they sat alot closer. I agree what they are doing is wrong but i dont wanna see the same atmosphere that you get at Real madrid matches these days where Perez was slowly getting rid of the hardcore fans, now its like the Man utd crowd with family friends grandparents sisters all on a family day out.

SOD THAT!!!! Pfffft!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Support the club, forget these stupid demonstrations. Hell, the way the ultras are acting you would think the club had just sold Del Piero to another club. Juve is about to win another Scudetto, and that still means a lot to me.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Padovano said:
    Support the club, forget these stupid demonstrations. Hell, the way the ultras are acting you would think the club had just sold Del Piero to another club. Juve is about to win another Scudetto, and that still means a lot to me.
    More than fapping in a shoe?

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Fliakis said:
    :disagree: great, we'll have an empty stadium with no atmosphere whatsoever. perhaps signing zlatan, vieira and the likes and getting rid of tacchinardi etc. makes sense..
    Many people don't go to the stadium also because of what happens with the Ultras in the curvas. It's not like there is "democracy" there, you do as they say: it they want to strike, you'll be forced to leave the seat you've paied for, if they want to chant something, you'll be forced to do it and won't be able to chant anything else. If you have something against it, you'll be probably beat up by them. In that thread I posted you'd read some "I have gone to the curva for more than 10 years, but then I gave up because of what happens there".
    Do we want a only-Ultras stadium, with only such people, fascist and Nazis flags and so on?

I personally don't and can't wait for a Manchester-like stadium. Sure, no great coreographies (also no "fuori le palle" anymore), but it's worth it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I don't blame our Ultras for protesting the Champions League exit and what Fabio Capello has seemingly done to this club. I would probably join them if I was indeed in Italy because I simply cannot stand our manager and players who seem like they don't give two shits. Strangly enough, all the players who seemingly do not care were brought in by Capello himself...I think that says something.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    isha00 said:
    Many people don't go to the stadium also because of what happens with the Ultras in the curvas. It's not like there is "democracy" there, you do as they say: it they want to strike, you'll be forced to leave the seat you've paied for, if they want to chant something, you'll be forced to do it and won't be able to chant anything else. If you have something against it, you'll be probably beat up by them. In that thread I posted you'd read some "I have gone to the curva for more than 10 years, but then I gave up because of what happens there".
    Do we want a only-Ultras stadium, with only such people, fascist and Nazis flags and so on?

I personally don't and can't wait for a Manchester-like stadium. Sure, no great coreographies (also no "fuori le palle" anymore), but it's worth it.
    I am also against radical fangroups. but perhaps 90% of the fans in the curva are not like that. they just want to support their team and don`t want politics or violence in the stadium.

The problem in italy is that radical fangroups have a lot of influence. at lazio per example they also sell the tickets for the curva. they can put a lot of pressure on the management and have a lot of influence. ultras who think that they can do everything they want in the stadium should be banned but not all the fans should be punished. watching football should be saver again. a lot of families and people stay at home because they are afraid of crowd trouble. that and the old stadiums with poor view and infrastructure are the reason why more and more fans stay at home in italy and watch the matches on tv. the high ticket prices are another problem. 50 euros for the cheapest tickets in the curva for matches against milan or inter are just a shame.

I can`t understand that you want a stadium like the old trafford. fans there are not allowed to stand up, there are no flags and no coreocraphies. for me that`s the end for real football fans. criminals and political activists should be kept away from the stadiums but why punish all the fans that want to create a great atmosphere.

I just fear that ticket prices in the new stadium will rise again even if our tickets are already expensive compared to germany or spain. I hope that watching juventus in the new stadium will not be a luxury and that all the fans that have season tickets and are regular visitors of juventus matches get their place in the new stadium.

Sep 28, 2002
    great, you dont like at scirea, go to other stands, there are plenty of empty seats! and democracy wouldnt work in ultras sector. someone has to lead the way, if everyone sings what they want we'll see even more of those insulting banners.

if we have english stadium with no ultras even visiting arsenal fans will outsing us. just like the way their fans were outsung in highbury. there's enough disgrace now, with all those empty spaces. i dont want this club to be humiliated even further just because giraudo's ambitions are hurt

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Philipp00 said:
    I am also against radical fangroups. but perhaps 90% of the fans in the curva are not like that. they just want to support their team and don`t want politics or violence in the stadium.
    I'm sure of it. Too bad that that 10% is able to control also the remaining 90%.

Fliakis said:
    great, you dont like at scirea, go to other stands, there are plenty of empty seats! and democracy wouldnt work in ultras sector. someone has to lead the way, if everyone sings what they want we'll see even more of those insulting banners.

if we have english stadium with no ultras even visiting arsenal fans will outsing us. just like the way their fans were outsung in highbury. there's enough disgrace now, with all those empty spaces. i dont want this club to be humiliated even further just because giraudo's ambitions are hurt
    Probaly with a new stadium many families will return to the stadium with their children and the stadium won't be empty :wink:

Anyway, it's about POVs. I am for a safer stadium, where you don't have to go fearing to be stabbed or end up in a hospital, where there's no need of thousands of police officers every week, and so on. I am ready to sacrifice the coreographies and whatever the Ultras have to offer. Btw, they are intimidating our players, at the moment, smart job :tup:
    Or better. If the Ultras are able to show their love for the team without trepassing laws limits they are welcome. But I can't stand the fact that curvas, at the moment, are lawless places with certain people in it. Just reading their motives for wednesday made me think: they booed and insulted the players, told them they had no balls, saying that, no, it wasn't against them, it was against the tickets and the consideration in their regards. How coherent! It just shows you the aaverage IQ of some people.

Like someone said, it's them that had no balls to take out a giant "Giraudo, fuck you" banner, because they know well that if Giraudo gets angry, they won't be able to be there anymore. So, to demonstrate their power, they chose some weaker targets. Power, not love for the shirt.
    Btw, it's true love choosing to spit on players you say you love in such a situation? Or it's maybe just fear of not being able to create trouble anymore in the near future? They had to choose between not putting at risk the scudetto and remaining the Kapos of the curva. We all know their choice.

The whole not-juventino world that saw their demonstration thought they are some mindless spoiled brats. Let's remember that those people represent us not only when they create a colourful coreography, they represent us always, whatever they do. I personally think that what happened it's a lot more shameful that an half empty stadium.

Evrerything IMHO, of course.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Go post that in Alessio's thread....We have a good thread over here, and I really enjoyed reading it. Don't ruin it please.

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    Rami said:
    Go post that in Alessio's thread....We have a good thread over here, and I really enjoyed reading it. Don't ruin it please.

Well said Rami!

Most of arguments in most threads is mainly often nothing to do with the thread title. and its things like Off Topic.

What you Off topic-ing about? You got loads of threads to be talking about things like that.

Lets stop ruining Threads guys.

One Love! :smoke:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Padovano said:
    Exactly :toast:

We already have enough problems, and it's not like the players the coach and the directors are enjoying them. And making the matters worse would make us lose the Scudetto, specially in a match like this..

No matter what happens, I Will support the club forever in Good days and bad days, Juve forever! :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)