Angry Juve Fans Revolt (1 Viewer)

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    Sir Sebastian said:
    why do italians have such a fascination with balls? ive just noticed it over the course of the last couple of years that the italian culture is completely obsessed with them

Figure of speech, not a facination.

You have a facination about balls. Am i wrong? :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Figure of speech, not a facination.

You have a facination about balls. Am i wrong? :D
    no, not just one figure of speech. every other italian phrase is about balls.

"you break my balls"

"show some balls"

"you have no balls"

instead of "shit!" they ( at least ive heard it, can't spell it but "coglione?") "balls!"

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Sir Sebastian said:

"you break my balls"

"show some balls"

"you have no balls"

instead of "shit!" they ( at least ive heard it, can't spell it but "coglione?") "balls!"
    No, it's not true. It's probably just because, especially in the last 10-15 years, such words have become very frequent in everyday speech and so it seems like we always say the same things, but it's not like this. The vocabulary is very rich in this sense :eyebrows: I, for example, usually go for other words :D
    Btw, shit remains "merda", "coglione" has the same meaning of "balls", with the only difference it is used also for people.

[What a deep post is this one :D]

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    isha00 said:
    No, it's not true. It's probably just because, especially in the last 10-15 years, such words have become very frequent in everyday speech and so it seems like we always say the same things, but it's not like this. The vocabulary is very rich in this sense :eyebrows: I, for example, usually go for other words :D
    Btw, shit remains "merda", "coglione" has the same meaning of "balls", with the only difference it is used also for people.

[What a deep post is this one :D]

Yea, but everytime i talk to italian kids (in italy) they're grabbing their balls and saying obscene things every 30 seconds :eyebrows: Maybe it's just them northern folk :p

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Sir Sebastian said:
    Yea, but everytime i talk to italian kids (in italy) they're grabbing their balls and saying obscene things every 30 seconds :eyebrows: Maybe it's just them northern folk :p
    But why are you talking to Italian kids, Seb:p ?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ReBeL said:
    But why are you talking to Italian kids, Seb:p ?

it's hard to go to italy alone when you're 15, and stay with a family there for a month, who have a 16 year old italian son, without speaking to a single italian kid :D :p

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Sir Sebastian said:
    They might grab their balls, but, as for the obscenities, I'm sure they are not just about balls. There should be lots of whores, gods, shits, dicks, asses and porks in them. :D Btw, me = northern girl :p

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    isha00 said:
    They might grab their balls, but, as for the obscenities, I'm sure they are not just about balls. There should be lots of whores, gods, shits, dicks, asses and porks in them. :D Btw, me = northern girl :p
    unfortunately, obscenities is about the only italian i understand :lol2:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    I think we've already gotten the message across without resorting to these drastic measures. The curva went far enough during the Arsenal game to get their point across and anything else I fear will do nothing but demoralize and antagonize the sentiments within the team.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Desmond said:
    I think we've already gotten the message across without resorting to these drastic measures. The curva went far enough during the Arsenal game to get their point across and anything else I fear will do nothing but demoralize and antagonize the sentiments within the team.
    i agree with u here, the message is there and everyone in the team and the management knows how the fans feel.

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    I hope Juve fans will find it hard to revolt, after Dp scores a brace tomorrow.

Just to keep things intact.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Sir Sebastian said:

"you break my balls"

"show some balls"

"you have no balls"

Its true I saw it on eddie mupheys raw :D

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
    sateeh said:
    i agree with u here, the message is there and everyone in the team and the management knows how the fans feel.
    No message has been received yet, if they received a message they got the wrong one. The management still thinks we lost because Arsenal is on top form at the moment, if they are on top form, look at what Man United did to them today. Fact is we lost because of stupid tactics but the management doesn't get it. The most worrying thing is that the main summer acquistion they are talking about it Cristiano Zanetti!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)