Angelo Palombo - CM - Sampdoria (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It would be one of the worst moves.

I don't buy it, though. We're getting linked with him only because Marrota and Del Neri came from Sampdoria and because our midfield looks shaky.

I doubt it will happen.

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    we've been linked with him forever though...think some of the Juve mgmt. have always had an eye on him.

OP
    Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    It would be one of the worst moves.

I don't buy it, though. We're getting linked with him only because Marrota and Del Neri came from Sampdoria and because our midfield looks shaky.

I doubt it will happen.
    no it isn't, you'd know better than most, every year we are linked with this dude.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    I can't believe some are convinced that bringing in this schmuck on the expense of either Momo or Melo would actually be an improvement not a huge jump to the back :lol:

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Decent player, but not an improvement on what Juve have.

Add in that central midfield should not be a priority and there really seems no reason to go for him.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    :shifty:

who said that he will come at the expense of Momo or Melo?
    You really think both of those two will stay if the mighty Palombo arrives? It's probably gonna be Melo with the fart gunners willing to splash some cash for him.

OP
    Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13
    You really think both of those two will stay if the mighty Palombo arrives? It's probably gonna be Melo with the fart gunners willing to splash some cash for him.
    it's a long season with plenty of games that can be spread around, it certainly does not mean they will be benched forever.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    I was talking about the fact that this club can't afford paying those three hefty wages next season keeping in mind the CL dream going with the wind. Someone will get the chop and it's most probably gonna be Melo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Let's buy the entire Sampdoria team :rolleyes: After all, they managed to finish 4'th while we ended up 7'th :andyandbarcelona:

The media are such retards; since Marotta and Del Neri moved here, we have been linked with almost 1/2 the Sampdoria squad. They should be more creative with their BS; after all, Serie A does not compromise only Sampdoria and Italian players.

OP
    Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #18
    Let's buy the entire Sampdoria team :rolleyes: After all, they managed to finish 4'th while we ended up 7'th :andyandbarcelona:

The media are such retards; since Marotta and Del Neri moved here, we have been linked with almost 1/2 the Sampdoria squad. They should be more creative with their BS; after all, Serie A does not compromise only Sampdoria and Italian players.
    we've been linked with Palombo ever since we got promoted, and Pazzo rumours have been going on since last year.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
    melo and momo are decent players, why do we still need to buy a player on the same level???? talking about melo's poor performance in Juventus, why everyone just blame melo but not the coach or the whole team??

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Palombo is NOT on the same level as Momo, he is CLEARLY inferior, Momo is one of the best DMs/destroyers in the game, Palombo isnt.

Honestly, how fucking pathetic is it that some of you have the memories of hamsters. He suffers from injury and poor from after a long while of playing great for us, and now he is in the same level as frigging Palombo, FFS.

P.S Obviously Melo is also better, but emphasizing the above more for obvious reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)