Angelo Ogbonna (5 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Feels good man. :D

'From the bits and pieces I've seen of him so far I've not been impressed. Admittedly it is only preseason but already he concerns me with his positional play and awareness at times. I wouldn't like to see him chucked in at the deep end in the Prem straight away as I fear that would dent his confidence.'

'Who says I'm not giving him time? In fact, that's precisely my point, give him as much time as possible to settle. Because for me, he doesn't look comfortable on the ball or out of possession yet. I'm hoping that's due to the lack of time spent here rather than his ability. But going by what I've seen so far, I've already noticed flaws to his game.'

'The weaknesses you point out are exactly the things that stick out like a sore thumb for me and I'd argue his positioning looks suspect. Caught out a few times in Southend, Charlton and now Norwich either ball watching or playing someone onside. Against much better opposition in the Prem makes me question it a little.

Hopefully it's just down to lack of settling.'

'He was caught well out of position for their 2nd goal and made no effort to get back, he was also caught flat footed and turned inside out in the first half which should have led to another goal but for their striker to miss the target.'

'He looked fucking gash on Saturday.

Hopefully he'll get used to the British game quickly'

Article 'Ogbonna deal a masterpiece?' (praises Juve for selling him :lol:)
http://www.westhamonline.net/forum_flat.php?8007751|n|1|0

Seems he might start in the EL qual tonight. :tuttosport:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Feels good man. :D

'From the bits and pieces I've seen of him so far I've not been impressed. Admittedly it is only preseason but already he concerns me with his positional play and awareness at times. I wouldn't like to see him chucked in at the deep end in the Prem straight away as I fear that would dent his confidence.'

'Who says I'm not giving him time? In fact, that's precisely my point, give him as much time as possible to settle. Because for me, he doesn't look comfortable on the ball or out of possession yet. I'm hoping that's due to the lack of time spent here rather than his ability. But going by what I've seen so far, I've already noticed flaws to his game.'

'The weaknesses you point out are exactly the things that stick out like a sore thumb for me and I'd argue his positioning looks suspect. Caught out a few times in Southend, Charlton and now Norwich either ball watching or playing someone onside. Against much better opposition in the Prem makes me question it a little.

Hopefully it's just down to lack of settling.'

'He was caught well out of position for their 2nd goal and made no effort to get back, he was also caught flat footed and turned inside out in the first half which should have led to another goal but for their striker to miss the target.'

'He looked fucking gash on Saturday.

Hopefully he'll get used to the British game quickly'

Article 'Ogbonna deal a masterpiece?' (praises Juve for selling him :lol:)
http://www.westhamonline.net/forum_flat.php?8007751|n|1|0

Seems he might start in the EL qual tonight. :tuttosport:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA we fucking did it guys! we fucking did it!!!!!

as much as the sale of Vidal has upset me this summer... this sale will always make me feel better

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The Stoat 10:58 Thu Jul 30
Re: West Ham v FC Astra - Official Match Thread
BILIC OUT

OGBONNA OUT

from the west ham forum :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

and to think west ham fans have waited this long to get into europe and yet ogbonna has potentially fucked that up :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)