Angelo Ogbonna (1 Viewer)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
:drool:

Anyway, would people be willing to lose 10m+ for this guy? Those were the reported figures last summer, and it looks like Torino will be promoted.
Mmm..10M+ is too much I'd say, if he was around 6-8M that would be great. Fucking Torino demanding 10M+ for a player while they're in Serie B. I hope they stay there lol.

No he isnt really a necessary investment.
Well, a defender is a necessary investment, considering we have only 3 CBs and usually all 3 are on the field at the same time. (Which is stupid, this 3-5-2 has to stop and Chiellini playing as a LB while Barz and Bon are in the center has to stop as well)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What I mean we would need someone better and more proven, I mean unnecessary investing in him what it would take to get him when he has shown so little. I'm not suprised this thread gets posts of calling for his signing after last night, but he was barely tested IMO. Bonucci has had similar performances in Azzurri (and for us) and more of them to boot.

May 22, 2007
What I mean we would need someone better and more proven, I mean unnecessary investing in him what it would take to get him when he has shown so little. I'm not suprised this thread gets posts of calling for his signing after last night, but he was barely tested IMO. Bonucci has had similar performances in Azzurri (and for us) and more of them to boot.
Already said this last page, I didn't see him do anything defensively, mostly was passing the ball in the first half and in the second it was making a few runs up the left side and putting in a cross.

As for signing him, I don't see why he'd be an option. We've invested in quite a few young CBs lately (including Freddy).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You changed your name D-man? Because there cant be more then 1 dude here that keeps wanting us to sign players because they are black :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ahahahah yea bro it's me! But these guys aren't just black they're good too though. You know you want them too akhee!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ahahahah yea bro it's me! But these guys aren't just black they're good too though. You know you want them too akhee!
Lol yeah thankfully you mention decent to good players mainly, but its almost a parody what procentage of your posts is about signing a player because he is black :D

But yeah Juve could use some more black players hehe. So yes I want them too akkhee :D (except Ogbonna)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Lol yeah thankfully you mention decent to good players mainly, but its almost a parody what procentage of your posts is about signing a player because he is black :D

But yeah Juve could use some more black players hehe. So yes I want them too akkhee :D (except Ogbonna)
Dede then we're both happy :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)