Anelka Linked to Juve (6 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I couldnt agree more. I think Iaquinta will be useful player for the team. Well, I wouldnt have paid such a large sum for him, as I feel paying extra premium would have gotten us far better player, but then Iaquinta was quite obvious, and easy summer transfer target, so for a young rookie GM like Secco, I can understand his position. But honestly, I am surprised that Arsenal fan says Juve got a bargain of the summer. As much as I hate Arsenal, any kid Arsene buys will have more chance to become better player than Iaquinta.
maybe..but this current Arsenal squad..Iaquinta will walk into the squad IMO..but in all fairness..i'm yet to see what Eduardo is capable of.

Iaquinta is light years ahead of Adebayor who by the way we got for 8M

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Adebayor is better than Iaquinta imo and Eduardo is talented.
to be honest..i am yet to see a striker that has worse finishing than Adebayor..and am not kidding..the amount of chances he misses are so unbelievable its not even funny..adebayor can dribble the keeper and still miss..he's done it many times..i dont think arsenal are serious about winning the league when we have terrible players like adebayor,Senderos,Song,Hoyte and Flamini...those players are midtable team players in my eyes..

in other words Adebayor is our Zalayeta.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Hej that's an insult to Zalayeta :( I love Zalayeta and I think he is better than Adebayor, when you compare their time on the pitch and number of goals they scored than Zala is way ahead of Adebayr. And Btw I think that last season Baptista had worst finishing than Adebayor, and finishing is still one of Arsenal biggest problems, they don't have a person who is capable and brave enough to shoot and score when they need, instead of scoring goals they are just passing in the opponent box and waiting ( i remember I think it was on emirates cup in amsterdam that Ebue was in clear chance to score but he choosed to pass to Rosicky I think who also had a clear chance but he also choosed to pass the ball and than they've lost the ball)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hej that's an insult to Zalayeta :( I love Zalayeta and I think he is better than Adebayor, when you compare their time on the pitch and number of goals they scored than Zala is way ahead of Adebayr. And Btw I think that last season Baptista had worst finishing than Adebayor, and finishing is still one of Arsenal biggest problems, they don't have a person who is capable and brave enough to shoot and score when they need, instead of scoring goals they are just passing in the opponent box and waiting ( i remember I think it was on emirates cup in amsterdam that Ebue was in clear chance to score but he choosed to pass to Rosicky I think who also had a clear chance but he also choosed to pass the ball and than they've lost the ball)
i wouldnt say way better..but ya he might be slightly better..

and Baptista is a different case..one of the worst players to have played for Arsenal in the Wenger reign..closely followed by Francis Jeffers.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I would like to see Anelka in Juventus. He is one of those very few attackers who's got the whole package, so he'd work both as Trezeguet's replacement or partner.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Anelka's having a good spell right now, but how long is it going to last? He's injury prone, kind of unstable ... He's got talent for sure, but has he got the balls to finally make it in a top-European club?

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
to be honest..i am yet to see a striker that has worse finishing than Adebayor..and am not kidding..the amount of chances he misses are so unbelievable its not even funny..adebayor can dribble the keeper and still miss..he's done it many times..i dont think arsenal are serious about winning the league when we have terrible players like adebayor,Senderos,Song,Hoyte and Flamini...those players are midtable team players in my eyes..

in other words Adebayor is our Zalayeta.
You need to rethink your words about Adebayor now. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)