Android (16 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Keep telling this to yourself. :lol:
It really is!!! It's much smoother and better, the only downside is lack of apps compared to Android and iOS, but I'm not freak about different apps, I've got what I needed.

Oh, and navigation is fucking awesome and it's free, and can work offline :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Navigation is free on all phones. I agree about windows being a good OS tho. My mom got a windows phone and it's not bad at all. It takes like 5 minutes to get the hang of it and it looks great and works really nicely.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus the lack of apps argument is ridiculous because it has all the apps I use.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
does anyone know how i would go about installing Periscope on Android 4.4? i heard it just install on Lollipop
i want to install Periscope on my phone and download a video which is very important for me

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
A new-look website launched on July 1 and now a new Juventus app, meaning that all the breaking news and content from your favourite team will all be in one place in the palm of your hand.

To keep up to date with all things Bianconero, simply search ‘Juventus’ in the App Store and Google Play.

The new app features breaking news, photos, videos, fixture lists and of course the Match Room where you can follow every Juve game with real time statistics and live text commentary.

The old Juventus live app's fan-to-fan messaging service also returns: Bianconeri supporters will still be able to swap match photos, voice messages and selfies while Massimiliano Allegri’s men are out on the field fighting for victory.

The Juventus app will kick off in time for the new season as the Old Lady commence their title defence against Udinese on Sunday 23 August.

We look forward to you joining us on the Juventus app. You’ll find it here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.juventus.app.android

http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2015/new-season--new-juventus-app.php?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm considering to buy a new phone and since I don't have much money I'm thinking 'bout some used iPhone 4. :D I wish I could buy 5 but that's more than 2/3 of my current wages lulz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)