OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,301
    icemaη;4749118 said:
    It'll ship with CM11 I think, but will be updated to One Plus Ones own OS later in the month. They'll probably use something that's close to stock Lollipop. You can always root and add CM since the hardware is the same regardless of the location for the One.
    But that's no problem since OPO are saying that warranties don't get void with rooting, they are letting you do whatever you want with the phone and there's quite a bunch of Lollipop bsed ROMs out there already.

OPO is selling the phone without on Black Friday by the way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    But that's no problem since OPO are saying that warranties don't get void with rooting, they are letting you do whatever you want with the phone and there's quite a bunch of Lollipop bsed ROMs out there already.

OPO is selling the phone without on Black Friday by the way.
    Hey Jack, how did you activate that early invitation like you did?

Apr 15, 2006
    I was thinking about buying Prime yesterday, what would I benefit from it? I am not a big fan of gestures so try to convince me with something else.
    I use 2 swipe gestures a lot: swipe down to view notifications, swipe up to view quick toggles. Once you get used to it, you'll never have to swipe all the way from the status bar when you're in your home screen again. Also, unread counts.

But more than anything, I bought it cos I loved the launcher and felt it was worth reading the developer for such a great launcher. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)