Android (6 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Does it ship internationally? I ask cos Amazon.in is gonna start selling it next week, and I've signed up for an invite. So I'm not sure if I should go for that our your invite. :confused

AFAIK, it was only compatible with Nexus phones. Also, I thought it was withdrawn by Ubuntu cos it didn't do well. Either way, I wouldn't have installed it on your phone.
yes i see Ubuntu devices
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/devices/

how about Other versions of Linux?
i use Virtual Machine on my pc i think chroot allow linux(fedora or kali linux or ..) to run on top of Android without losing Android
Not sure though that's why I'm asking.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
@radekas so you have an invitation but can't use it because they don't ship to Poland?
You can use it. You need to ship it to Germany and use a shipment company which will then ship it to Poland. There are some manuals how to do it on Polish OPO sites. I gave my inv away to a random guy because I have already bought LG G2.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Looking at the pics I thought it looked huge. Might be different when you hold it and get used to it
:agree:

I never thought I'd get a phone >4.7 inches cause I have tiny hands (hold the jokes) but the phone is really slim and the back side of it is made of, what I can only describe as very very smooth sandpaper, you can't even tell it's a 5.5 inch phone and it's very easy to handle.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Why would they do that? And how will it affect the phone itself? No OTAs?
It'll ship with CM11 I think, but will be updated to One Plus Ones own OS later in the month. They'll probably use something that's close to stock Lollipop. You can always root and add CM since the hardware is the same regardless of the location for the One.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)