Android (9 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Btw, anyone who is using a phone with a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor needs to get the Qualcomm Battery Guru app. My battery consumption during standby is so much better after installing that. Definitely recommend it.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Hey Sheikh, there is no option on the android chrome to set region. Would this have to be done on the back end?

Also concerning battery mgt programs (re:Qualcomm Snapdragon processor) it's been said that they actually increase consumption rather than decreasing.

Apr 15, 2006
Hey Sheikh, there is no option on the android chrome to set region. Would this have to be done on the back end?

Also concerning battery mgt programs (re:Qualcomm Snapdragon processor) it's been said that they actually increase consumption rather than decreasing.
You see the link at the bottom that says "Google.co.in"?

$uploadfromtaptalk1363332927932.jpg

You'll have to click on the similar link you find I you're Google homepage.

So the GS4 is quite disappointing - full of software gimmicks.
Word.

Once again HTC outs the better looking phone and once again they'll sell only a fraction of what Samsung sells.
Word.

Apr 15, 2006
I'm running AOKP+Paranoid Android Kernel+Snapdragon Battery Guru app. I didn't like the color contrast of the Franco Kernel. The PA one is the best I've seen though.

As for battery life, it's great while on standby and acceptable during normal use. My screen-on time is usually 50%.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
@Sheik Yerbouti

Can you recommend me a sweet but not overpriced phone? I don't feel like paying the price of a Galaxy III or the HTC One X Plus.

So something a bit cheaper, but still relatively well made.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)