Android (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Does Windows 8 have the metro ui and no home screens?

I like the metro ui but in apps,I wouldn't like the whole phone ui to be like that. And I love proper android home screens.

Btw, what do you guys think of the HTC desire x as a decent mid range android ? Got one for my girlfriend's sister yesterday.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Anyone think the new androids are getting too big? 4.5 is the max i would be comfortable with.
TBH, my 4.3" is a little too be big IMO. The iPhone has it right, if you can't operate it with one hand, it's too big. I dread the times when I have to scroll down the notification bar because I can't reach it with my thumb properly. 4.0" is the max IMO.
Waiting for Ubuntu :weee:
Oh for sure, I love the use of swiping to get around, very intuitive and lets be honest, swiping is a lot cooler than "tapping" anyway. :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
TBH, my 4.3" is a little too be big IMO. The iPhone has it right, if you can't operate it with one hand, it's too big. I dread the times when I have to scroll down the notification bar because I can't reach it with my thumb properly. 4.0" is the max IMO.
yeah, i guess some of us have bigger hands :p

but I agree. i meant 4.3 to begin with, and wouldn't mind moving to a smaller screen.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Oh for sure, I love the use of swiping to get around, very intuitive and lets be honest, swiping is a lot cooler than "tapping" anyway. :p
What phone do you have right now?
While the Nexus 4 is pretty big for my hands, I love the extra screen real estate. I'd have bought the Note 2 if it weren't bloody expensive (and the fact that it doesn't fit in my hipster pants :D)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What phone do you have right now?
While the Nexus 4 is pretty big for my hands, I love the extra screen real estate. I'd have bought the Note 2 if it weren't bloody expensive (and the fact that it doesn't fit in my hipster pants :D)
Xperia S. The sexiest phone ever. :cool:

Attachments

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)