Android (6 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
The bastard seller is not picking up my calls after initially saying that he'll meet me today and get it exchanged. I hope he's just driving and can't answer the phone because of that. And if he comes, I hope he does so before the Italy-Croatia match starts!

Apr 15, 2006
So I got the device exchanged today. He opened the box just to make sure the contents were brand new. But other than that, it was all good. This one even came with an Indian style charger as compared to the UK style charger I got with the first phone. So it's all good.

This phone is fuckin beautiful! :sheik:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
So I got the device exchanged today. He opened the box just to make sure the contents were brand new. But other than that, it was all good. This one even came with an Indian style charger as compared to the UK style charger I got with the first phone. So it's all good.

This phone is fuckin beautiful! :sheik:
See freaking out for nothing :lol: I sell a lot of stuff on eBay and I hate when Buyers act irrational as if we are out to scam them

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Been a while since I've made any changes to the ol' SGII.

Sheik (or anyone knowledgeable on the subject) I know this is off topic but I'm thinking about buying a new laptop (PC only). Any recommendations on the best all round?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
He he true. I was just being extra careful about it.
True. Better safe than sorry though. Just have a little faith lol

---------- Post added 19.06.2012 at 08:12 ----------

Been a while since I've made any changes to the ol' SGII.

Sheik (or anyone knowledgeable on the subject) I know this is off topic but I'm thinking about buying a new laptop (PC only). Any recommendations on the best all round?
What purpose will the PC serve? Gaming?Work?Engineering?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Printers eh Sheik? An interesting area of expertise. I have a new and rather urgent question! What does anyone know about the Galaxy SIII? is it better than the SII? i'm being offered an upgrade but i have to take it tomorrow. should i just get the SII 4G I heard bad things about the SIII..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)