HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy Note
Nokia Lumia 800
Motorola Razr
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC One S
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray

These are some of the more popular ones, there are more if you'd like to recommend another one. All of these cost the same, so price doesn't matter. I need to decide which one to take ASAP, so some quick advice would be helpful. Thanks. :)

Oh, and try not to be too biased against the iPhone please. If it indeed is the best phone out of the bunch, let me know. :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Also, I'd very much appreciate if you hit me up on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Droidonomy/234474059982089
Liked. :tup:

Great stuff

Okay people, I need your help. :D

I've got an offer to choose one of the following phones:
iPhone 4S
Samsung Galaxy S II
Sony Xperia S
HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy Note
Nokia Lumia 800
Motorola Razr
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC One S
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray

These are some of the more popular ones, there are more if you'd like to recommend another one. All of these cost the same, so price doesn't matter. I need to decide which one to take ASAP, so some quick advice would be helpful. Thanks. :)

Oh, and try not to be too biased against the iPhone please. If it indeed is the best phone out of the bunch, let me know. :p
iPhone or One X. If you want the Android options and customizing options I'd go with Nexus. Sense can be a pain to mess around with from what I've read, unless you're really good with that stuff. I have no idea how much better the One X will be compared to the Nexus tbh, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Apr 15, 2006
The HTC One phones have better camera than the Galaxy Nexus. Plus, Sense 4 is sooooo much more lighter and minimalistic than previous versions of Sense. A lot of reviewers are praising it. Check out the reviews on androidcentral.com or engadget.com.

Oh, if the 1X is too big for you, then check out the 1S. That's the phone I'm getting.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Liked. :tup:

Great stuff

iPhone or One X. If you want the Android options and customizing options I'd go with Nexus. Sense can be a pain to mess around with from what I've read, unless you're really good with that stuff. I have no idea how much better the One X will be compared to the Nexus tbh, so correct me if I'm wrong.
Right now I'm 99 % sure it will either be One X or iPhone 4S. But I'll check the Nexus out. :tup:

The HTC One phones have better camera than the Galaxy Nexus. Plus, Sense 4 is sooooo much more lighter and minimalistic than previous versions of Sense. A lot of reviewers are praising it. Check out the reviews on androidcentral.com or engadget.com.

Oh, if the 1X is too big for you, then check out the 1S. That's the phone I'm getting.
One S is out of stock tho... Also, iPhone > One S, from what I've gathered. I'm still deciding, 13 cm in height sounds so big. :D

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Nah son, right now I'm 90 % sure it will be a HTC One X. :D

I'm warming up to the idea of having something huge in my pocket. :shifty:

-

Yo Sheiky, from what I've understood HTC will focus more on updates for the One series, instead of just releasing multiple phones like they used to do. Can you confirm this? Because I don't wanna get stuck with a phone that HTC later decides to ignore.

Apr 15, 2006
One S is out of stock tho... Also, iPhone > One S, from what I've gathered. I'm still deciding, 13 cm in height sounds so big. :D
Huh? How is the iPhone better than the 1S?
Yo Sheiky, from what I've understood HTC will focus more on updates for the One series, instead of just releasing multiple phones like they used to do. Can you confirm this? Because I don't wanna get stuck with a phone that HTC later decides to ignore.
That's what I've heard too. And I approve of it. :tup: Great decision by them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)