Android (6 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,322
    So the HTC One S will only support Micro SIMs. Didn't expect that tech to catch on. Oh well, I'm glad my operator provides mSIM's on request.
    What does the providor has to do with that? There are special scissors that cut the normal sim into a micro sim. It's not that of a technological advancement.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    Nah, you can get a micro sim cutter do it yourself. Or use scissors. Really don't know the difference unless to maybe to reduce phone size

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,327
    But isn't the actual SIM chip slightly bigger than the Micro SIM itself?
    Well that's what I said, the micro sim is only smaller in size than a regular sim and by cutting the regular sim in a certain manner you get a micro sim. If you don't want to do with a regular pair of scissors there are special scissors that do the trick.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,329
    But isn't it just more convenient to get a pre-cut mSIM from my operator? That's what I was trying to say.
    It is but what I was trying to say that the micro sim is not rocket science, it's just the same but has less plastic.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
    Jul 29, 2007
    I got juiceplotter but I would like to know how I can get my screen that had the calender on it and my clock widget
    You can't get the exact same clock app as you had on HTC Sense, but try searching "weather clock" or something on the market. And I guess you'll have to find a calendar app with a decent widget too. Can't really give you any examples because I don't use one myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)