Android (18 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'll never get it officially :D

Will probably be a custom rom with it tho, but its cool, I'm not one of those that has to have it right away, I'm happy with gb as well, dont thing any radical things have changed.
google said all gingerbread handsets can receive ICS, now being that samsung makes the nexus and they have had ICS for a while in their hands couple that with the SGS2 being their flagship phone it will definitely get it officially , be it with touchwiz, which I actually have grown to like

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Would it be worth to upgrade to ICS? I kinda think Gingerbread looks better/cleaner. ICS has some cool options on the other hand.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Ok maybe some of oyu might help me. I have this problem with samsung s2 that it doesn't find a sim card anymore(it happened random, one day it's ok, the next morning it's dead). i have done everything even gone to hard wipe, but with no results. and to top that i cant connect to the damn kies anymore now.

Anyone had the same problem maybe know any solutions?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Are you sure it's not a problem with the Sim card itself?
Well i haven't been ale to test it with other sim card. I will do it tomorrow morning. But I wiped it, pushed it squished it, tried everypossible way to fit it there so i dont think it's mechanical, at least with this card.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ok, so have you guys seen those memes where text messages follow each other in form of a conversation? Like this:

(12:41)A-dsgfbd
----------------sdufhjhb-B(12:42)
(12:43)A-dshfbs
----------------sdfkjns-B(12:44)

My phone started doing soimething where it's like this:
-------------sdhfbsd-B(12:42)
------------dandhifw-B(12:44)
(12:41)A-skdjfs
(12:43)A-ksdbg

Anyone have it happen to them? It's annoying as shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)