Android (3 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010

a7med

Sep 26, 2011
Its a BBM-ish type of IM made by samsung that can be used across the Blackberry, ios, and android.. You can also have groups like the bbm.. In other words, its the next best thing after the BBM

Apr 15, 2006
@Asif: Really? :sergio: Don't we have enough of that already? Plus, making these things device or manufacturer-exclusive is fuckin' stupid! It's no use if your friends don't use Samsung! A cross platform service like WhatsApp is SOOOOOOOO much better and makes more sense!

@Ahmed: We already have WhatsApp. A lot of my friends already use it, so I see no need to make them switch or switch myself to another similar service.

a7med

Sep 26, 2011
The group chats in WhatsApp is kinda lame.. Only 10 members can join.. Where as the BBM Groups can have a lot more.. BBM is much more easier to use and much much faster. You won't know the secret of BBM until u use it.. The reason why the Blackberry boomed is becuz of the BBM, thats how good it is.

I still didn't try chaton, but the ad was quite impressive, thats why im asking when it comes out..

I used WhatsApp, Gtalk, NimBuzz, PingChat.. all are nothing compared to the bbm..

I have high expectations from ChatOn.. I hope its as good as it looks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)