Android (13 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah I used that, it's great. However I have a problem with the service constantly running in the background, using my expensive 3G traffic. I manually kill the service but it just restarts itself. :confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
Yeah I used that, it's great. However I have a problem with the service constantly running in the background, using my expensive 3G traffic. I manually kill the service but it just restarts itself. :confused:
I've never had that problem. If I go to Menu and them exit the app, it stays like that.

Try Google's Scoreboard app. Its similar too.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Guys, I'm not talking about the app, I'm talking about the service that runs in the background after you open and even close the app. Go to apps, running services and see if fotmob's service is running.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I was offered 60$ to shovel some snow today, with my best friend (who mind u it was his birthday) . I gladly accept this offer and after one hour we completed this tedious task. Approxiametly 20 minutes later , I'm sitting at his house eating chicken and rice and begin to wonder. Ummm, no notifications on my phone I probably should check. I reached for my pockets only to find out their was no phone :O . I immediately search the house frantically, then his sisters car. I eventually was frustrated and gave up, then suddenly i remembered I have Lookout ! So I logged online and searched the location...Turns out it was where I was shoveling snow earlier. As I arrived their we searched everywhere only to not find it. Luckly their was a computer next to me so I searched the location, and put it on satellite and zoomed in. It was in a pile of snow :sergio:. This thing was 4 feet tall and stretched about 6 feet. So as I'm shoveling I was like fuck it I won't find it...And then as we were leaving he decides to shovel once more, and finds my precious G2!!!! So on my friends birthday he managed to get me 30$ and find my 400$ G2 :heart:

Moral of the story? Download Lookout and Cherish your friends :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)