Android (18 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Gray, how did you root your Desire? Did you use Unrevoked or another method? And I guess you didn't install the official 2.2 update, right?
Yep, Unrevoked. Too easy.

Don't install the official 2.2 update, because AFAIK it renders you unable to root using conventional/existing methods.

As for regularly flashing roms, all you need is Titanium Backup and you'll be back in action after a few minutes.

I highly recommend this rom. It's the one I'm currently using.

Apr 15, 2006
Yep, Unrevoked. Too easy.

Don't install the official 2.2 update, because AFAIK it renders you unable to root using conventional/existing methods.

As for regularly flashing roms, all you need is Titanium Backup and you'll be back in action after a few minutes.

I highly recommend this rom. It's the one I'm currently using.
Aaah, thought so. Funny thing is, I always had TB in every ROM I used, but I NEVER used TB, and always reinstalled all my apps! :sergio:

Also, what recovery does Unrevoked install? ClockworkMod? Amon_Ra? (EDIT: Nevermind. It looks like it's ClockworkMod.)

Also, are you aware of blackdroid.net?
:D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Have been absolutely loving my Desire. I have not had enough time to fiddle with it but so far my favourite apps & widgets in no particular order are:
- FotMob 6.0
- ColorNote
- Angry Birds - Game
- ACV - Comic Strip Reader
- 3banana
- Astro - File Manager (Maybe there are better ones.)
- FLV Player
- Fruit Smoothies - self explanatory.
- IMDb
- Instant Heart Rate (Was just curious)
- Lampa
- MyFitnessPal - Still psyching up to use it.
- Paper Toss - Game
- Speed Test
- Sveriges Radio Play
- Time Mobile
- Ubuntu One Contacts
- tv.nu
- Wifi Analyzer
- WordUp! - Game
- Talking Tom (Check this out - this is what happenED when Talking Tom had his say on DP.)
Download TalkingTom-1.avi

Apr 15, 2006
That link says I've reached my download limit, but this is the first time I'm visiting that site! :confused:

BTW, I installed the official 2.2 OTA update. I don't mind waiting till someone finds a way to root the 2.2 firmware. I'm not in a hurry for that.

BTW, some of 2.2 features are really nice.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #854
    The Beautiful Widgets clock is 12:04 while the HTC clock widget is 11:35

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)