Andrea Poli - CM - Sampdoria (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Give some of them a chance. Afford them an opportunity, so we can see what they are capable of.

I'm all for sacrificing some of them, but not the ones who show promise, and especially not for someone like Poli, an ok player (nothing special) in a position where we don't really need more players ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I like reading this thread because unlike in the summer, alot of peeps want Verratti to come to us this coming summer it seems.

But about Poli, I guess its too tempting to not get a somewhat decent rotation/backup CM who is young and italian from a club we have an excellent repoire with.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I dunno, but from what I've heard, Untersee is promising, so no need to dispense with him :)
Swiss and South African, wow that's an interesting combination :lol:

Well yeah but, as we know, he's not getting play-time here and will likely go to a loan if he stays. I don't really know anything about him so I'll shut :D

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
a bit overrated imo, got potential that's certain but his expectations goes beyond what he has and will prove. me thinkzz

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Get this guy. He'll be good. He'll be able to hold his own in the midfield.

No more will we have to see Padoin or Giaccherini come on the field if we get Poli.

It would be a good signing IMO.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Get this guy. He'll be good. He'll be able to hold his own in the midfield.

No more will we have to see Padoin or Giaccherini come on the field if we get Poli.

It would be a good signing IMO.
When you put it like that i have to agree. A good backup for March, no doubt. No more Pedoin' or Bilbo Baggins :drill:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
More expensive.

Poli, €7m - we don't need another CM
Obiang, €13m - good
Obiang is worth the 13M.
Yeah, and so is Poli worth €7m or whatever. It just means moving a player out and then back to the argument of allocating finances.

Personally I don't expect a big forward signing this summer, maybe one young striker and one defender.
Brad Davis 2M euros.

Lets go for him if its all about saving money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)