Andrea Poli - CM/AM - Sampdoria (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Kasaki

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #23
    You are not a guru :p

Useless purchase :sigh:
    so, bottom line is when Kasaki starts a thread, you can take it to the bank 'cuase his sources are creme dela creme .... none of that "pulled it out of the ass, Miss Cleo" type VS sources, others seem to be using.

:D
    refer to acmilan :p

Guru of the year.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    He resembles a lot to Pirlo but due to his age he's even more weaker than Pirlo. Poli can become something but as I said in mercato in general thread I'd rather see him develop another year in Samp where he will be able to develop more since he will get a lot more time to play.

Also, as I commented there, I'm still unsure how well Pirlo will fit in to Conte's system. Why then get a replacement for someone we're unsure about to begin with? Let him develop for another year and then see where we are, where we are going and Poli is someone who could be useful. Right now I don't see what Poli could bring to the pitch that we don't already have. Although I could be persuaded to co-own him with Samp and let him develop over there.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Who knows. Melo could end up staying after all. Looks like there's no interest in the guy whatsoever & it would be rather silly to give him away for (almost) nothing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    umm ekdal + someone else? Either way I would pay 10m especially if he can become nearly as good as pirlo
    I would pay 30 million if he can become nearly as good as Pirlo, but his chances to achieve that are as good as my chances.
    When he was 21 Pirlo was the best young player in Europe, leader of the young Italian team that became European champs, tournament's topscorer and best player of the euro. At 21 Poli was a reserve to Tissone in a relegated team ffs.

There is no reason why it shouldn't be a direct swap Ekdal for Poli. Both showed the same and have the same potential.

I can't believe you people are mentioning 10, 13 or 14 million. Would you pay that much for Ekdal?

OP
    Kasaki

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #35
    I would pay 30 million if he can become nearly as good as Pirlo, but his chances to achieve that are as good as my chances.
    When he was 21 Pirlo was the best young player in Europe, leader of the young Italian team that became European champs, tournament's topscorer and best player of the euro. At 21 Poli was a reserve to Tissone in a relegated team ffs.

There is no reason why it shouldn't be a direct swap Ekdal for Poli. Both showed the same and have the same potential.

I can't believe you people are mentioning 10, 13 or 14 million. Would you pay that much for Ekdal?
    Ekdals value is about 10m , would I pay it? no :lol2:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Some days ago we were talking about Melo's price and while I was the optimist, rating him at 15-17 and that Rossi fanboy was the pessimist rating him at 10 million, most rated Melo between 12-14 million.
    If Melo is 12-14, how can Poli be even 8 or 10?

Ekdal and Poli should be rated the same and both should be at least 3 times less expensive than Melo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)