Andrea Pirlo (21 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Agree. It was a stupid move to immediately throw him in front of the group. He was the u23 manager for a week?
The cynic in me believes that Agnelli thought the 2020-21 season would be irrelevant because he was plotting to start the Super League. So he picked the cheapest option possible thinking it wouldn’t matter once the Super League kicked off.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
The cynic in me believes that Agnelli thought the 2020-21 season would be irrelevant because he was plotting to start the Super League. So he picked the cheapest option possible thinking it wouldn’t matter once the Super League kicked off.
I think that they were paying Allegri & Sarri so much money and didnt want to invest money in another manager..... Pirlo was the obvious choice because he was cheap, a legend/brilliant mind, already employed within the club, and Juve fans would accept the hiring because we're all such marks

I said at the time it was a terrible decision.... but I was also excited and extremely intrigued to see how he'd do because I did believe in him and I'm such a big fan.... such a fan that after the cycle of our next coach, I hope the stars align perfectly where Pirlo is and should be a legit candidate for the job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)