Andrea Pirlo (37 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Good move for him. Really the sort of role he should have gone for after a season with our under 23s. But he skipped too many steps.

He's got a chance to build his career now with what I would imagine would be a team well equipped to get promoted.
Financially Sampdoria is Serie A midtable, so yeah, head and shoulders above any club I can think of in Serie B.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
so Pirlo's son is going to be designing football shirts that are not linked to any specific club? I understand why would someone try, nike and adidas are selling 10 eur shirts for 100 eur, it's ridiculously profitable for both nike and adidas and the clubs, but who would buy a stupid looking overpriced sports shirt for any other reason than supporting a team?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...nike and adidas are selling 10 eur shirts for 100 eur...
not a direct reaction to your post, there's just something i remembered. once i bought a guitar from a well known hungarian jazz guitarist whose neighbor was trading stuff with chinese. and this neighbor told us that the manufacturing price of a simple white unbranded t-shirt that sells for a few euros was around 7 huf, which translates into 0,018 euros. considering that this happened like a decade ago and inflation exists, it is still well below half a euro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 16)