vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
https://www.footitalia.com/

it's managed by the guy (rav) who used to run the juvefc.com twitter before it became cringe. it's a bit biased towards juve and they aren't posting as much as fi but still my best bet it you don't wanna use twitter
Didn't Rav getjuvefc.com twitter back after he sold it to some stupid liverpool fan which caused a massive uproar?

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
https://www.footitalia.com/

it's managed by the guy (rav) who used to run the juvefc.com twitter before it became cringe. it's a bit biased towards juve and they aren't posting as much as fi but still my best bet it you don't wanna use twitter
Thanks but not much bias from him. Lazy Rav doing a copy and pasta.

Attachments

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Bring him back, he never should've left
Coaching is a grind, and Juve did Pirlo a major disservice hiring him with zero experience. He should have been coaching the U23 team and learning on the job with no pressure for a 1 year or 2, before making a job to a Serie B caliber team and work his way up to a legit coaching job.

After coaching Juventus for 1 year, where do you go from there? In Pirlo's case, he did nothing for a year and then went to Turkey. He's really in no better position today than he was 4 years ago.

If Pirlo is serious about being a coach, and is in for the long haul, he should try to get on Conte's staff as an assistant for his next job. Do that for a year or 2 and then move back on and try to get a job in Serie B, and start to build a resume. Would Pirlo's ego allow him to do that? I dont know

If Pirlo isnt willing to do that and is looking for a good job in a top 5 league, he's probably going to be disappointed.... and will probably be better off doing what most other rich and famous retired athletes do, which is live a stress free life and pick other projects that interest you.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
I really liked some of Pirlo's ideas at Juve and think he has a future in top flight Italy if he's serious about it. Unfortunately for him, Juventus isnt a "learn on the job" position for a first time coach.

Until then, he just needs to continue to gain experience and build his resume. Salernitana would be a great opportunity for him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
pirlo won a trophy in his first season at club in his first managerial role ever in a broken juventus.

that was a inexperienced pirlo. imagine him in a few years. he's going to become next ancelotti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)