Andrea Pirlo (20 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If his name was Andrew Peerlowe then he would be at a PL club with a golden road to one of the top 5
I met Pirlo’s Australian cousins when Juve came to Straya in 2014

They are bogan farmers from Northern NSW who have names like Jack and Andy Pirlo :lol: It was so weird. But they were really nice guys.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
He wasn't fired as i read somewhere, he just didn't want to renew the contract.

- - - Updated - - -

Fear God and don't spread rumours If you have dignity.

Last edited:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
He was rather successful. It was a pretty mediocre squad having fabio borini as their ace player. He managed to create a team that scores and concedes tons of goals and entertain fans.

Definitely has the right ideas, charisma and promising future. Unlike the killer of hopes and joy we have replaced him with.
That's a coach what Jj need for next two years without european football.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
fi can't even find the official club twitter acc and quoted a fan site lol

pirlo signed a 1-year contract last season, and according to the statement, the club gave them a permission to leave early. if i was an fi writer i wouldn't necessarily call it a sack
Fuck Football Italia. They keep maligning us and the twisted fucks have no boundaries, spreading shit on such a nice guy like pirlo.

I've been wanting to use an alternative goto for a long time. Are there many English based serie A or Juve coverage sites out there?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I've been wanting to use an alternative goto for a long time. Are there many English based serie A or Juve coverage sites out there?
https://www.footitalia.com/

it's managed by the guy (rav) who used to run the juvefc.com twitter before it became cringe. it's a bit biased towards juve and they aren't posting as much as fi but still my best bet it you don't wanna use twitter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)