• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Has he been officially sacked?

Anyway I ain't mad at him, this is all Agnelli's fault
100%
U dont refuse Juve when they come looking for u. He tried his best, I respect that. Sadly his best was far bellow required level. GL

- - - Updated - - -

Hes just too cool for a rookie section.

Poll above should give u an answer ;)

Oct 23, 2011
Because he was one of the protagonists that made us relevant in Italy and Europe again.

I get that we had a rough year with him as a coach, but let's not be ungrateful for what he has done for the club as a player. I'm never going to hate him or solely blame him for this failure, he legitimacy tried his best. He just shouldn't have been put in this position by our management.

I wish him all the best and hope he gets the Sassuolo job. I think it'd be a great environment for him to grow.

May 23, 2013
Legend. This hard season does not taint his legacy in any way. I mean to get CL football and win 2 trophies is not a bad return at all for an entirely inexperienced coach's first season. I hope he goes on to have a great managerial career and maybe with a bit more experience under his belt he can return to Juventus one day.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Hated you as our coach, loved you as our midfielder. One of my all time favorite midfielders I got to see live.

Good luck, maybe you work your way up and come back sometime. Who knows. Juventus was just too much.

Ciao Andrea.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You tried. Could've been a lot better, could've also been a lot worse. Hopefully you learn from this experience, pick up some more, then maybe one day can come back and win everything. Good luck :heart:

And yes, still a legend without a doubt in my mind. It's stupid to suggest otherwise.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
If another team like Sassuolo picks him up, it means they do see and value what he did this year. Curious to see.

Sorry for him but bringing Max back was always a no-brainer.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I think he did an amazing job for it being his first season as a coach. 2 trophies and a top 4 finish? Amazing. but unfortunately for him, this is Juventus and it simply was not good enough, especially after the run this club had the past decade.

Makes me so happy to finally see him in the legends section after his retirement as a player. Forza Maestro. Forza Juve. Good luck wherever you go except against us. Legend.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Although I’m one of his biggest critics I actually feel a little sorry for him. I think he put absolutely 100% into this job and for a rookie manager to walk away in their first season with a trophy (the supercoppa in my eyes is worthless and just a one off game that he didn’t earn the right to play in) is still an impressive achievement.

But unfortunately the whole problem here is that he is a rookie coach, and he did not inherit a team that was at the top of its game to make that management transition easy. The team he was given is a misfiring bunch of misfits that lacked an identity. Way too big a job for a man at that point that hadn’t even been given the responsibility of deciding on even an in game substitution at any level!!

He started to find an identity in the last few games of the season, but that could also have been because the pressure was immense on everyone. I wish him all the best in the future, he is going to improve and in a few years I really hope he can hone his craft and we may see him back in the future

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He will save Sassuolo from relegation in the last matchday when the other team choke
deja vu
I dont think Pirlo is that bad. I mean he is bad for Juve because you need a way more experienced manager for this position but he shouldnt be bad for Sassuolo.
His ideas arent horrible - I do think he could become a good coach in the future but he needs to sort out some important things such as how to close out better, gel the attacking movement.

He will definitely not going to send Sassuolo to the champions league but he will get them to 10th place or so in his first season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)