Andrea Pirlo (50 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As much as i agree with you guys about sacking him ....but what if we later regret it....maybe he will turn into great coach...with this experience

I remember the last year of Allegri the media push and many Tuzzers calling his head ....then ...you know the rest ...

ZZ will not have a walk in the park coaching here ...he definitely needs time we could , we could, be in the same current situation

the decision is so tough ....we could keep Pirlo and still we will regret it ...we could hire zz and we could regret it ...even Allegri maybe , maybe 2nd tenor will not look

like the old days ...
I dont care what he do with his life. In fact i wish him a lot of luck because as a coach he will need it lol.

Theres no difficult decition here. You are just assuming he will turn into a great coach and we have NOTHING to say this will happen...on the other hand, we have a whole season of him in Juventus to back his sacking, because even if he turns good... RIGHT NOW, what we knows is that he doesnt work here.

OUT

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
As much as i agree with you guys about sacking him ....but what if we later regret it....maybe he will turn into great coach...with this experience

I remember the last year of Allegri the media push and many Tuzzers calling his head ....then ...you know the rest ...

ZZ will not have a walk in the park coaching here ...he definitely needs time we could , we could, be in the same current situation

the decision is so tough ....we could keep Pirlo and still we will regret it ...we could hire zz and we could regret it ...even Allegri maybe , maybe 2nd tenor will not look

like the old days ...
Why would we regret it if we hired Zidane? If anyone deserves time to turn things around at the club, it's a someone like Zidane. He has a proven track record and you can't go much wrong with him.

Whether Zidane will accept to join us given the state of our finances and given that he'll have to work incompetent jokers like Tici and Nedved is another matter altogether.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
A new coach alone, top or not, won't solve anything.

If AA has decided to invest , they ofc we should bring a new coach.

If next season will be a transitional one(like this year), then we can definitely stay with Pirlo
Next season should be transitional, one where reclaim Scudetto and build towards competing in Europe. Surely Pirlo isn't the man for that job.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

like the old days ...
sorry but not sorry.
He had to start from a lower team.
If I were him I'd go to Sassuolo or the likes to get exp under his belt.
Having him as Juventus coach was a idiotic decision for both us and him.
Should go and we should hire Zidane and build back from that.
We need Exor to pump money and restart the engine.
We need a new midfield.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I can't remember us agreeing very often but this is spot on. The coach always gets too much of the blame while higher up the chain they've been messing up the squad for years now.

Allegri's era seemed done and dusted, Sarri called them untrainable... Maybe, just maybe, the main problem is the actual squad.

The actual coach decision should be based on what we want to do. Do we want a full rebuild, get a top manager that can do that. Do we think we have the funds to build a more hungry, still established team next season, get a proven manager like Allegri or Zidane.

I'll leave Pirlo's judgement to the guys in charge (even if that's probably not such a good idea) but he certainly hasn't lost the locker rooms support. Plus he showed (glimpses of) improvement. Probably still too much of a gamble 'though.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't see any logical reason for him to stay after the failures this season. At the same time I do not see any logical reason that he was kept DURING the season when it was obvious where we were heading apart from that he is wasn't sacked because he is staying.

Failure or not, I will always have mad respect and love for Pirlo.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Andrea Pirlo is expected to stay at Juventus after securing the CL spot. (Corsera)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are interested in the option of Allegri, who’s in contacts with Napoli, decisive hours to decide the future of Pirlo.Juventus management are in favour of backing pirlo (Tuttosport)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
You can have the paper Guardiola instead

One with hair and one who has winemaking as his hobby

All aboard the thesisball train :pirlo:
yeah how will we pay the astronomical wages he get at City?
Pep will need to lower his wage quite a bit to coach.
I see him staying in England being United,Chelsea or Liverpool before coming to Italy

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
yeah how will we pay the astronomical wages he get at City?
Pep will need to lower his wage quite a bit to coach.
I see him staying in England being United,Chelsea or Liverpool before coming to Italy
Its a pipe dream, he just renewed his contract, why would he leave to join such a mess of a squad as ours lol

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Man thats not our definition of transitional. Now it’s transitional towards competing for the scudetto again.

Clusterfuck.
Just because Pirlo massively dropped the ball doesn't mean our standards need to be lowered. We're still the financial powerhouse of the league with a stacked squad, the only question is whether this summer we build to go deep in CL knockouts (bring cheap and experienced guys like Inter did last summer) or we build for the future, either way Scudetto is expected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)