Andrea Pirlo (50 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The problem is why we do things at the last moment Real Madrid have been in touch with Allegri since March now if Allegri is unavailable will Zidane be available the only option is Gattuso/Inzaghi if we sack Pirlo

- - - Updated - - -

That could be said for most of the fans on this forum some have even decided on giving up on the next season if Pirlo is confirmed
I consider skipping if he stays.
Him staying would mean that the club starts to consider mediocrity acceptable and I can't stand or endorse that behavior.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
If we can get Zidane, then I could see the board sacking him. But will we even try ? And will Zidane want to coach straight away or even be interested?

If we can't get him, I can't see us sacking him for a Serie A coach while he won 2 trophies and given the finish to this season. Yes, it'd be completely retarded to keep him, but could you imagine losers like Inzaghi and Gattuso trying to fill in given this situation?

Allegri probably off to Madrid

In my view it'll come down to if we can get Zidane or not. Seems like a pipe dream but hopefully us getting the Champions League will at least put us in the running

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If we can get Zidane, then I could see the board sacking him. But will we even try ? And will Zidane want to coach straight away or even be interested?

If we can't get him, I can't see us sacking him for a Serie A coach while he won 2 trophies and given the finish to this season. Yes, it'd be completely retarded to keep him, but could you imagine losers like Inzaghi and Gattuso trying to fill in given this situation?

Allegri probably off to Madrid

In my view it'll come down to if we can get Zidane or not. Seems like a pipe dream but hopefully us getting the Champions League will at least put us in the running
Gasp would be dope. I think he has done more than enough with Atalanta.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
As much as i agree with you guys about sacking him ....but what if we later regret it....maybe he will turn into great coach...with this experience

I remember the last year of Allegri the media push and many Tuzzers calling his head ....then ...you know the rest ...

ZZ will not have a walk in the park coaching here ...he definitely needs time we could , we could, be in the same current situation

the decision is so tough ....we could keep Pirlo and still we will regret it ...we could hire zz and we could regret it ...even Allegri maybe , maybe 2nd tenor will not look

like the old days ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)