Andrea Pirlo (55 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If we fail to beat Bologna and Milan fails to beat Atalanta, he should go to the center of the pitch and perform seppuku.

- - - Updated - - -

If he's the coach next season I'm taking the year off. I don't think I can take another bullshit season of us handing the scudetto away.
We support club no matter who the coach is ;) my level of enthusiasm will take a hit though.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
If pirlo had Luis Suarez (instead of Morata) and Aoaur/DePaul in the midfield (instead of McKennie) and kept Pellegrini or a capable LB (instead of Fabrotta)

Would the story be different? I think so.

I think he is still at fault but having those players imo would have made a difference.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
If pirlo had Luis Suarez (instead of Morata) and Aoaur/DePaul in the midfield (instead of McKennie) and kept Pellegrini or a capable LB (instead of Fabrotta)

I think he is still at fault but having those players imo would have made a difference.
If he had better players we would be 100% sure it's all Pirlos fault instead of now where it's 99.9% evident he is useless.
Took him all season to make any tweak in the system with the 4411..

Reminder, we are waiting for a bunch of shit clubs result to see if we qualify for CL when CR7 is in our club.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

That's just an unrealistic scenario. We did way more than we should've done to sign Suarez, McKennie's cost isn't comparable to Aouar/de Paul, Chiesa's is and Pellegrini was injured for most of the season and start of the season when he wasn't injured, Genoa was relegation material conceding tons of goals and winning no games. I don't see how that guy is a factor at all.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He has very good players at his disposal and a good bench unlike other Serie A teams. This shitty season in Italy is entirely on him. For Europe though we need much better midfielders, thats on Fabio for failing to provide.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
What gets me is Pirlo saying considering the job he done that he should indeed be manager next season. If he honestly believes that he is fuked in the head. He just looks so confused at times on the sideline during the matches. Inserting subs maybe later that they should be?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I just realized I fucking hate this guy. Loved him as player but as a coach I do hope we fire his ass no matter the result today, CL or no CL.

This isn’t a laboratory, pick a fucking team and stick with it you dumb wit. This isn’t a videogame. I hope you fail as a manager wherever you go.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
What gets me is Pirlo saying considering the job he done that he should indeed be manager next season. If he honestly believes that he is fuked in the head. He just looks so confused at times on the sideline during the matches. Inserting subs maybe later that they should be?
He said that? He is not only an idiot, but also arrogant and delusional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)