vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's not going anywhere is he?
He won’t voluntarily resign, no. He won’t get a payout that way.

But this club, being the mental midgets we are, will keep him here until the inevitable is confirmed and then sack him. Instead of sacking him months ago when we still had a chance to make something of this season.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
That Rebic goal. It showed so much of what’s wrong with our 2 CM’s tactic. He received the ball in front of the goal, had time to control it, to aim and to make a perfect shot. Simply because there’s nobody covering that zone. Pirlo just doesn’t see it
Been an issue in every single match this season.

Even the penalty came from Diaz running down the middle.

Pirlo either hasn't recognised it is an issue or doesn't know how to fix it. Both are worrying.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
That Rebic goal. It showed so much of what’s wrong with our 2 CM’s tactic. He received the ball in front of the goal, had time to control it, to aim and to make a perfect shot. Simply because there’s nobody covering that zone. Pirlo just doesn’t see it
In a 4 3 3 Arthur/Pjanic should have apeard in front of the defense as a last mid to try to block Rebic.
Instead we get this lopsided 4 4 2 who nullifies Ronaldo, plays Chiesa and Mckennie out of position

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It has amazed me the complete lack of drive in this team in situations that should spark us to life.

Against Porto they went to 10 men and we barely improved.

Today Kessie misses a penalty, that should lift the whole team but instead we play as badly as ever.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Pirlo is a low energy introvert without natural authority and these players are not going to respond these last few games. We can book EL already.

Moving forward, I want to see half the squad, the coach and the directors gone. Start a rebuild, use EL as a tool go get rid of these overpaid clowns and build a fresh cycle from there.

With EL, I think we can scratch Zidane from the list. I would go for Allegri and let him do it his way this time and don´t let these directors f it up. Find someone to work with and not above Allegri.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
What is most painful is the fact that in all this crisis, Pirlo was not able to give a single youth player a chance. In a situation where we have a Bentancur, a Bernardeschi, an Alex Sandro, a Ramsey, and where we have a serious, serious problem in the attacking department, we were not able to look inaide our own youth ranks and try and give our youth a chance. All the big teams in Europe are giving chance to their youth players and they conatantly introduce some amazing youngsters, while we get stuck on some fucking mediocar players.

Whith CL almost out of sight for next season, something which we could have inplemented gradually, we will be forced to so it immediatelly since no big players would choose to come to Juve and play Euro League, we well become Milan, post 2012....

- - - Updated - - -

FB_IMG_1620601071029.jpg

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Its like microsoft would hire a minecraft player as their new ceo, and than watch him make them go bankrupt
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

"It's clear that Ronaldo needs the players around him, because in Madrid he had players around him that made him score goals with great ease and at Juve, they are not there." [Del Piero]
Well no shit Del Piero.

- - - Updated - - -

We're they not in total we paid 10 million for Arthur everyone else was a free
:lol: :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm starting to hate him. Can't you see you are shite at what you are doing?

Taking the job was one thing, naive maybe, but sure, I wouldn't turn down the opportunity to coach Juve either - But I would have resigned by now if I was doing as bad as Pirlo.
You can't expect him to resign from the job. That would be even worse for him than getting fired.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2011
I will never hate him, I just want him gone asap so I can go back to cherishing the memories of him as a football player. What he did for the club from 2011 to 2015 was nothing but legendary. No one would reject the opportunity to coach the biggest team in Italy, and no one would just resign and leave millions on the table, that's just nonsensical. I will however blame those who put him in this position and who didn't act on this failed project MONTHS ago.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
That's why I said release clause or gentleman's agreement with AA. I don't see any way for him to continue to keep his job otherwise.
And if that's the case the a'hole should just quit and spare us his ineptitude.
He should have been sacked since our loss to Fiorentina

He should have resingned since our loss to Porto.

He should have been sacked since our loss to benevento.

And he should have the decency to resign after this.
Well so much for that

Pirlo: I won't resign as manager

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)