Andrea Pirlo (75 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Other than his usual mistakes, his team looked better in terms of tempo of passing and moving the ball forward. In the second half we saw finally some good vertical passes. Now please Pirlo continue improving them and fix some of the problems you've caused before were left no choice but to fix you with a leaving card..

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Except Udinese and Bologna on the last day, all other games are going to be tough for us given the way we've played.

I think we're going to land in a situation where we're going to depend on failures of other clubs to make top 4. It's inevitable with Andrea Del Neri.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
What a poor first half against one of the worst teams in the league. That was disgusting.

We will really need to be extremely lucky to get that 4th place.

Hopefully Napoli-Lazio ends up in a draw and Milan continue to crumble in the coming weeks.

Everything might be decided in the last round.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Sack the piece of shit now before he eventually loses the next match or the one after that. Cut his misery short and let him leave with a victory.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
From his long and great career as a midfield, he has seen how good defense, midfield and attack are set up and implemented. Yet he cant make that knowledge and experience to good use now that he's a coach.
Orzhe doesnt hve smart players that can implement his ideas. I stick to my opinion 100% that our main problem is that we have too many players who just dont have football inteligence, who are just, mediocare.... And in crucial positions, like wingbacks and midfield. The only thing that Pirlo could and should pay attention to and try to tell our players is to not return the ball from midfield to defence too fast. I have seen it countless times when Bentancur, for example, receives a ball and makes a one touch pass back to one of our defenders when there was a perfectly good oportunity for him to step on the ball, lift his head and pass it forward. Also, another thing which sticks out a lot is how literally none of our midfielders plays long balls over the oposition defence when ine of our attackera makes a nice run behind the defence, i have seen this many, many times. And it usually ends with CR7 getting frustrated and the midfielder raising his hand to appologise.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Orzhe doesnt hve smart players that can implement his ideas. I stick to my opinion 100% that our main problem is that we have too many players who just dont have football inteligence, who are just, mediocare.... And in crucial positions, like wingbacks and midfield. The only thing that Pirlo could and should pay attention to and try to tell our players is to not return the ball from midfield to defence too fast. I have seen it countless times when Bentancur, for example, receives a ball and makes a one touch pass back to one of our defenders when there was a perfectly good oportunity for him to step on the ball, lift his head and pass it forward. Also, another thing which sticks out a lot is how literally none of our midfielders plays long balls over the oposition defence when ine of our attackera makes a nice run behind the defence, i have seen this many, many times. And it usually ends with CR7 getting frustrated and the midfielder raising his hand to appologise.
We have terrible players AND a terrible coach.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
AA doesnt care about serie A, thats why he sacrificed the 10th consecutive title streak and hired Pirlo.
AA also knows we cant win then CL, thats why getting Pirlo wouldnt matter anyway.
1-4th place apparently more or less mean the same money for him and thats all that matters, so does participating in CL and getting around the last 16,as we more or less are bound to do.
So having a coach or not doesnt really matter in the end. Playing bad and losing fans doesnt matter either, as AA believes that it is enough to have fans considering Juve their 3rd of 4rth favourite team and they wont even bother watching anyway...
Pirlo will stay, because there is no reason to improve!

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
AA doesnt care about serie A, thats why he sacrificed the 10th consecutive title streak and hired Pirlo.
AA also knows we cant win then CL, thats why getting Pirlo wouldnt matter anyway.
1-4th place apparently more or less mean the same money for him and thats all that matters, so does participating in CL and getting around the last 16,as we more or less are bound to do.
So having a coach or not doesnt really matter in the end. Playing bad and losing fans doesnt matter either, as AA believes that it is enough to have fans considering Juve their 3rd of 4rth favourite team and they wont even bother watching anyway...
Then we should have a much lower salary budget to match with a 4th place team.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I guess thats the next step, now that we are Officially out of the CL race for good.
Up until now, we had to give high salaries to have players that wouldnt care about titles, this explains many of our transfer choices...
We are in 4th. How are we officially out of the CL race?

- - - Updated - - -

For all the criticisms you could throw at Agnelli lack of ambition is not one of them. As usual you have the most erratic and nonsensical takes it has to be trolling.

Mar 10, 2009
When this guy get's sacked please remove him from the legends section. I can never look at this guy again. Whenever I will think of Pirlo I will always associate him with this season.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We are in 4th. How are we officially out of the CL race?

- - - Updated - - -

For all the criticisms you could throw at Agnelli lack of ambition is not one of them. As usual you have the most erratic and nonsensical takes it has to be trolling.
I meant the race to win it and not just form the next year, or this one. we need a solid multi year plan to become CL favourites, now this is gone for good!
The race to obtain a CL spot in the current championship of course is on, even if we lose 4th place.
The rest can also be explainee with logic, the ones who have it and also know what AA said and done in the past years, will understand. It only refently become apparent why he has committed this series of Tragic mistakes that Led us wasting all the evolution made since calpiopoli...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 65)

• Tak!