Andrea Pirlo (40 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Apart from the being clueless on the tactic front, Pirlo fails in motivating the squad.

You just see him moping around the sideline, no energy whatsoever. The hunger is not there. He would make a great director but he’s such a shitty coach.

Sack his ass ASAP, should have done it before Porto like Bayern does when things don’t go well. They don’t wait for things to go full shit before pulling the plug.

Buy on AliExpress.com

unnamed

Dec 13, 2015
His legacy here is being trashed as I predicted, after he was announced our coach. Sooner he leaves - better chances to come back here as decent coach, not amateur.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Annoying to see him go straight to the ref after the final whistle to complain. Sure we had some dubious calls against us, but we should have steamrolled this 10-men Porto team after our 2nd goal.

For a rookie coach it is not acceptable to be this stubborn in your approach in this fase of your career. If it's not working for the last couple of months with no progress whatsoever, it will not magically work in the final part of the season. This is the main thing I have against Pirlo, for the rest I understand he has a poorly constructed team at his disposal with some bad luck with injuries.

Just stick with a normal formation, forget about the thesis. I forgot about mine the moment I handed it in. Learn on the job. We all know he wont be fired before the end of the season so please atleast secure a top 4 finish, so a real coach can take a shot at reaching the glorious CL quarter finals next season.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
What did Pirlo actually do wrong last night?
It’s not about last night. It’s about the build up to last night where 7+ months of football hasn’t created any consistent patterns of play or cohesion. What he wants to do doesn’t seem to be working with the players he has (I know consistent injuries/absences haven’t helped). His failure is in adapting to what he has at his disposal and I think it stems from a lack of experience and tactical nous.

Allegri always preached about getting to March in the right condition - physically and psychologically. This year at the start of March, our season is over in all of the competitions that matter.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Prettu much,

people seem to have problems remembering that he was a crucial part of our run in the 2015 cup and was a major player in all those games.

People have such agenda talking like if he was some random dybala who goes afk in every single big CL game with the exception of 1 or 2....in like 6 years
You are talking about 6 years ago - 2015.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Prettu much,

people seem to have problems remembering that he was a crucial part of our run in the 2015 cup and was a major player in all those games.

People have such agenda talking like if he was some random dybala who goes afk in every single big CL game with the exception of 1 or 2....in like 6 years
Morata have been a beast for us. Had a bad game yesterday, but who didn't? only Cuadrado did well.

And you are spot on about Dybala. His fanboys are worse than CR7 fanboys.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Best case scenario is hoping RM get eliminated soon too, Atletico does not choke and ZZ gets sacked.

Zidane with two new midfielders in this team is a 180 degree turn.
Makes lot of sense and I would be extremely happy with this.

What will probably happen is that we will sign Gasperini/Montella/Spalletti and bunch of "opportunities" (washed up players) for free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)