Andrea Pirlo (21 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
good selection, managed to rest most of our players, play kids and still get the win. Should be a much easier win though, but that on our wasteful attack, mainly Kulu. Seemed like we were to arrogant after going 2 up and started to toying with them, which backfired.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
You could just see that after 2-0 we got complacent. We had those 2-3 chances when we could have scored, but our players just got relaxed and did some unecessary shit by shooting from impossible angles instead passing the ball. Bernardeschi's chance comes to mind first. How he epected to score from that position, is beyond me.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Provincial clubs used to be afraid of us. Now bunch of jabronis we never heard of come to Turin, score with ease and almost win.

Who are those guys that scored for Genoa? Who cares, but we made them look like fucking superstars.

And that's not just Coppa. It happened in all competitions.

Our midfield and defense (and defensive organization in general) are a disaster.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Provincial clubs used to be afraid of us. Now bunch of jabronis we never heard of come to Turin, score with ease and almost win.

Who are those guys that scored for Genoa? Who cares, but we made them look like fucking superstars.

Our midfield and defense (and defensive organization in general) are a disaster.
They have some Serie A experience, Czyborra is actually a starter i think. While we had 3 Serie C players and Berna in our team. Wouldnt read much into it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

No-crowd helps them with that tho.

Fuck China!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Completely messed up line up today. Rabiot and Frabotta should be nowhere near our starting 11. Former is epithome of mediocrity, while the latter is Serie C level quality. Bonucci should sit out as well, we needed more physical presence at the back, in form of Demiral. Too many mistakes, even if hes a rookie some things should be quite obvious.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If this management are ambitious about being competitive in the future, they will start the groundwork already for a new coach next season

I don't care about jinxes. I have watched enough to believe that he's not cut out for the job. Please focus on your thesis and managing u23, build an identity from there, then try to move up the ladder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)