Andrea Pirlo (67 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bring back Sarri at least he made Dybala - Ronaldo work :cry:
I rather we bring Gasperini who is known for his use of Papu who is similar to Dybala in his style.

The thing is we need to get someone from whoever is available and I dont see Zidane getting fired while we wont re-sign Allegri due to a change of philosophy.
Gasperini is such an obvious choice - Im surprised we didnt try for him instead of giving unexperienced Pirlo a chance..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I really REALLY want him to do well, but it's not happening. The board's patience must wear extremely thin now. Bonucci seriously needs to be dropped from the first team.
Bonucci is another issue as he looks like a perfect defender for most games but then there is some a lapse in concentration and he is caught.
Demiral should definitely dethrone him.
Hope we bring someone serious in January otherwise its 90% bye bye Scudetto.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Matches against Milan, Sassuolo, Inter and Napoli coming up in January. No reason to be optimistic after 6 draws and 1 defeat from 13. Just hope we can fluke it in CL for as long as possible.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yes, he isn't exactly prime Lippi right now to put it lightly. But when you have players like Bentancur, Bonucci, and Cuadrado fucking up like that then you have to look higher for the real issue.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
so in which world does pirlo think subbing out your second best attacker with 10 goals and 4 assists, for a player that has 1 assist in 2 years is a good idea?

what world is this shit?

fuck this shit
I get where you coming from, but imo people are tripping thinking Pirlo will get sacked. Agnelli will stick with him even if we were to finish out of the CL spots. If he sacks him he'll get most of the blame because that was more PR based short thinking.

So might as well let Pirlo experiment and hope he sorts it out because not much one can do about it unfortunately.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Yes, he isn't exactly prime Lippi right now to put it lightly. But when you have players like Bentancur, Bonucci, and Cuadrado fucking up like that then you have to look higher for the real issue.
Higher? The team has easily the most talent in Serie A for years now and yet plays well below “sum of all parts” for a few seasons too.

Pirlo should leave but if they continue with the retarded Italian coach obsession I dont see much changing soon.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I get where you coming from, but imo people are tripping thinking Pirlo will get sacked. Agnelli will stick with him even if we were to finish out of the CL spots. If he sacks him he'll get most of the blame because that was more PR based short thinking.

So might as well let Pirlo experiment and hope he sorts it out because not much one can do about it unfortunately.
Can't remember the last coach we sacked midseason

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This is why all this talk of being unbeaten was just complete nonsense. We've drawn against some of the worst teams in the league and got humiliated by another poor team. I dont think the refereeing would've factored much since we were poor from minute 1. So lethargic and careless.

His 'in game decisions' has already been pointed out. And he has this worrying trend of constantly favoring his Italian friends despite them sucking for so long.

I have no idea how he's going to turn it around when we play the best teams from next month. I'm pretty certain now that his 'philosophy ' is out of the window now that he's under huge pressure to get results.

Why oh why did you accept this job ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)