vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
True ... we look consistently disorganized without identity or intensity ....

i cant see constant development ....
Me neither.

I feel like repeating the some dozens of times because I think I will be understood. This has nothing to do with hating Pirlo nor wiping everything off that the guy has done for us. I love the guy.

But here's the deal. I don't like him as a coach. Not even one bit. I simply think we made one of the biggest mistakes over the past 10 years when we hired him. Not only we needed to continue chasing CL and keep winning Serie A, but we also need(ed) to rejuvenate the squad. We simply needed somebody with a plan, somebody to stick with for at least 2-3 years. Pirlo's management indicates barely anything good to begin with. I've never seen Juve in such disorganized shape, it's literally sad to watch sometimes. It's like we literally lost the identity that we kept building on over the past decade. Now it all looks like a friendly warm up. It also is true that we need some better players to upgrade the squad but with the squad we have we should simply play better and look like a team. There's always that "give him time" but there's simply no way time will change anything. There's no room for improvement. We'll win matches due to some individual quality but we'll never have the synergy nor continuity.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Me neither.

I feel like repeating the some dozens of times because I think I will be understood. This has nothing to do with hating Pirlo nor wiping everything off that the guy has done for us. I love the guy.

But here's the deal. I don't like him as a coach. Not even one bit. I simply think we made one of the biggest mistakes over the past 10 years when we hired him. Not only we needed to continue chasing CL and keep winning Serie A, but we also need(ed) to rejuvenate the squad. We simply needed somebody with a plan, somebody to stick with for at least 2-3 years. Pirlo's management indicates barely anything good to begin with. I've never seen Juve in such disorganized shape, it's literally sad to watch sometimes. It's like we literally lost the identity that we kept building on over the past decade. Now it all looks like a friendly warm up. It also is true that we need some better players to upgrade the squad but with the squad we have we should simply play better and look like a team. There's always that "give him time" but there's simply no way time will change anything. There's no room for improvement. We'll win matches due to some individual quality but we'll never have the synergy nor continuity.
You are being extremely harsh we have been terrible since we have returned from the covid break in June when we had sarri as coach who found it difficult to make players understand his tactics what do you expect from a rookie coach you can't replace quality midfielders we have sold every year and expect to take control of games

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Me neither.

07C6DA9B-E89C-40BA-93F5-CD1C04C05FDC.gif

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You are being extremely harsh we have been terrible since we have returned from the covid break in June when we had sarri as coach who found it difficult to make players understand his tactics what do you expect from a rookie coach you can't replace quality midfielders we have sold every year and expect to take control of games
I don't expect him to do anything. I expect us to find a proper coach. We're not a club to shape coaches and change their diapers.

Jun 16, 2020
Me neither.

Ok so continue chasing CL.
What should we have done regarding buying players and hiring managers?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ok so continue chasing CL.
What should we have done regarding buying players and hiring managers?
That's the thing. With team having this organization and fragility we'll actually struggle winning Serie A, let alone Champions League.

IMO we have a very, very fragile and inconsistent midfield and that's our biggest flaw. As for the coach, don't know who to recommend, but I surely know that hiring an ex-player with zero coaching experience is nothing but stupid.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We need multiple wins in a row in the league, probably 6-7, to make up for the lost points. If he doesn't get those wins, Scudetto might be lost.

Anything can happen really and wouldn't be surprised if we bring back Allegri next year.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Me neither.

It’s a trend that has continued from the 2019 season

Jul 20, 2012
Where are those that think we should give Pirlo more time? And those that jumped of joy because we won against shit teams?

Our coach is HORRIBLE. Even if we grab 3pts against Torino tonight this is just pathetic.
I will continue to hope we lose, because we are getting lucky with these wins. Pirlo.is not doing a good job at all. Yes he maybe be a rookie but a rookie shouldn't be coaching a club like juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 72)