Andrea Pirlo (74 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I think both Arthur and Bentancur would benefit from playing in 3 CM setup, the only reason we have Chiesa is because Pirlo wanted to play his avantgarde formation but now somehow half the roster is played out of position.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Play 3 in midfield already...Don't you see that our mids are from bad to worse and can't control the game with only two? I am tired of watching every trash team owning us in midfield.
I have been skeptical since the beginning of Pirlo's appointment, but I always hope he will do good for Juve. No positive signs so far though.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Play 3 in midfield already...Don't you see that our mids are from bad to worse and can't control the game with only two? I am tired of watching every trash team owning us in midfield.
I have been skeptical since the beginning of Pirlo's appointment, but I always hope he will do good for Juve. No positive signs so far though.
Claps* great logic.

Have a whole midfield of losers, let’s put three of them instead of two on the field. Because having three losers in our team are going to make us play better than two losers in our team.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Claps* great logic.

Have a whole midfield of losers, let’s put three of them instead of two on the field. Because having three losers in our team are going to make us play better than two losers in our team.
Much better to just give control of the game to the other team:baus:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Claps* great logic.

Says the guy with the most inconsistent train of thought on the forum or to be precise who has diarrhea for a brain. Wasn't it you who tried to pull out numerous excuses for our coach and team in another thread blaming everything from Corona to Global warming for our form, but not the players and the coach?
Shit, you are so violently stupid and thin-skinned imbecile, who is obsessed with me, that I feel sick in my stomach whenever I have to deal with your CONSISTENT idiocy.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sarri not good enough
Pirlo not good enough

Allegri - Zero chance as we switched philosophy.

The way I see it Pirlo is going to finish the season and then we either go for an attacking coach who is good or go for an attacking coach who doesnt understand how to create stability.

Ideas are nice but you also need to know how to execute them.

Beside that we need a midfielder who can make a difference but its more for CL..
For Serie A we definitely have the best team and should be able to finish first.
Not finishing 1st is a disastour IMO

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think Kulu needs to play and I'd play him in a midfield 3 similarly to how we used to play Pogba. I found his statement about players lacking personality is true, I hope he stops playing good cop.
Thatys what i believed he was going to be here... but it seems italian coaches refuses to play skilled players on midfield.

This 2 man line is a crime and Pirlo needs to get sacked if this continues.

- - - Updated - - -

We don’t have time to wait around. The Ronaldo clock is always ticking. We already wasted 2 years. And he might leave this summer, whenever he decides it’s time to leave is when that will happen, his contract means nothing.
And this, Pirlo sadly dont have the time luxury, so we maybe better part ways before its too late.

I think i have seen enough from Pirlo, to know that he just doesnt like to use 3 midfielders and wants to implement his football ideas, which seems to be based on a two man midfield and 3 man defense line..and he seems to be sticking with it no matter the personel.

After all, it seems this was the idea he sold to the board and this was the idea he had when becoming a coach, so yeh we are stuck with a one trick pony who will most likely dont switch formation.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
A bit less stubbornness and deploying a 3-man midfield could be a start, maybe? The thing that's been repeated many times already is wide open midfield with exposed defense. Even when defending deep, it's too easy to get between the lines.
Attack will probably be more impotent because our CMs suck when going forward but at least we'd have some shape and a bit more ability to recover the ball?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
At the end of the day we simply have a coach with no coaching credentials that is failing. It should be no surprise to anyone but this situation isn't beneficial to anyone. Pirlo's coaching career will be destroyed before it has ever really started and he'll coach a Serie B-C side after this. it sure is stupid to continue this experiment further. The best we can do is advice Pirlo to take a step back and appoint a care taker like Spaletti or Wenger and focus on Serie A

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
People here saying he needs to switch to a 3 man midfield... we had a 3 man midfield in the last game and in most of the other games. It’s just one of our CMs attacks as an AM and defends as an LM/RM depending on the time of day, wind direction, air humidity and atmospheric pressure.

A 3 man mid won’t benefit us, 3 of these clowns played together last year most games and were dominated, we’ve added Arthur and McKennie who are actually worse than Pjanic and Matuidi who they replaced... insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

We first of all need to establish ourselves in a clearly defined and structure system with players given set roles. If it’s 442, 433, 352 then it needs to stay as that. If pirlo wants a hybrid system then we need to walk before we run. Considering he’s supposed to be quite intelligent he’s appearing pretty dumb.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
People here saying he needs to switch to a 3 man midfield... we had a 3 man midfield in the last game and in most of the other games. It’s just one of our CMs attacks as an AM and defends as an LM/RM depending on the time of day, wind direction, air humidity and atmospheric pressure.

A 3 man mid won’t benefit us, 3 of these clowns played together last year most games and were dominated, we’ve added Arthur and McKennie who are actually worse than Pjanic and Matuidi who they replaced... insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

We first of all need to establish ourselves in a clearly defined and structure system with players given set roles. If it’s 442, 433, 352 then it needs to stay as that. If pirlo wants a hybrid system then we need to walk before we run. Considering he’s supposed to be quite intelligent he’s appearing pretty dumb.
I think the bright side to all of this is that time is still on his side, it’s not too late to turn all this mess around that’s for sure, what i do however dislike is that there have been so little signs of good game management or a clear path on moving towards the right direction that i can definitely understand some of the pessimism circulating around, i also feel there are too many experiments within the experiment that our formation is already which really doesn’t help our cause and actually complicates even further, he really just needs to go back to basics and play it safe for now. .

All in all, Pirlo must find a way to straighten this ship around sooner rather than later, he now has a good run of games to prove his point accross and do himself some justice because recent results are not doing him any favors. Very soon i think we will have a better idea about what to expect by the end of the season , precisely by new years i reckon we will eventually know the exact path we are on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)