Andrea Pirlo (65 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 16, 2020
We also looked a bit awkward when we got pressed in front of our box imo. Arthur played a vital part in it and was important. But I could see us running into problems against teams that are used to press high and a lot. Demiral’s passing abilities and Danilo being right footed don’t make it easier in those situations. At least Szczesny passes the ball a lot better compared to Buffon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We also looked a bit awkward when we got pressed in front of our box imo. Arthur played a vital part in it and was important. But I could see us running into problems against teams that are used to press high and a lot. Demiral’s passing abilities and Danilo being right footed don’t make it easier in those situations. At least Szczesny passes the ball a lot better compared to Buffon.
Hence we need Dybala to play a midfield role. But he needs to put on some muscles first.
Bloody hell, with all the facilities in the world, our fitness team can’t even afford protein shake to give dybala?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Pirlo's talk is tough.... but does he have the balls to bench Bonucci something which is considered a capital sin in Italy?
The dude did panenka against England when Italy was trailing, he probably has balls, doesn't he? Bonucci plays not because he is untouchable.

On a side note. Very impressed with the progress so far, apart from Dybala everyone performs. The only thing is that we need to kill games better.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Next challenge, rotation. Hope he utalizes players like Frabotta now to ensure there are no backlapses for Sandro. Defense is running thin and Cuadrado and Danilo needs rest too. Although Danilo had some rest during INT break I assume (unless he was called up, didn't check)

Mar 10, 2009
One of the ways to get the best out of your team is to familiarise their roles. Merely swapping your team around every so often leaves your players confused of their roles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)