Andrea Pirlo (40 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
When we were on top and cruising the league every year we had one of the best midfields in the world it's no coincidence that we haven't been half as good since never bothered to replace them players

Prime Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba backed up by prime Marchiso was one of the greatest Midfields ive ever seen.
it was fantastic, all of them knew their role and worked wonderfully together

that said, while it may have been a once in a lifetime midfield. Having a cohesive midfield presently would be a huge step in the right direction

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
When we were on top and cruising the league every year we had one of the best midfields in the world it's no coincidence that we haven't been half as good since never bothered to replace them players

Prime Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba backed up by prime Marchiso was one of the greatest Midfields ive ever seen.
Yet we flopped in Europe up until Allegri joined us. I think people tend to forget what a difference a manager makes.

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo is still undefeated in Serie A.
9ADEAC10-C350-4880-84D0-C6578CCF7325.GIF

This was the excuse we had for Sarri until that fateful Lazio game. (EDIT).

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Exceeds expectations? The hell? Besides couple of games his coaching has been a disappointment so far. Only way this exceeds your expectations is if you were expecting zilch, and multiple losses etc.
I am from Ukraine, I have very low expectations from life in general.
I was afraid Pirlo is a generic new-wave coach, imitating either Klopp or Pep without anything substantial.
I like his implementation of morphing 352-442 with Danilo as a cornerstone, how CR works in this system, Benta – Rabiot double pivot, Chiesa's and Dejan's integration, Aaron short-time ressurgence. Dybala is a casualty, but it's his problem, if he doesn't want to fight for this spot he can fuck off.
I like our movement in attack, passing, dynamism. Yeah, our transition defense sucks, but it's a work in progress.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He does seem like a generic new wave coach so far tho. And yeah growing pains expected, but we looked super unbalanced and vulnerable.

But yeah I get the rest of it, except our double pivot, its implementation and execution seems like an after thought. Both tactically and the individual performances. Its almost like we have a defence and attack and just completely by pass the midfield duties, both on and off the ball.

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Not first half, most organised we looked in a while. But 2nd half yeah. Our midfield was nonexistent, and overall no energy or drive to speak of. And this was against a Lazio that were inept all game.
Agreed with that, Lazio overrun us. Simone introduced 3 players who run their socks off, and we had McNuggets and two soft cunts in Dybala and Berna. Plust CR and Morata had to be replaced, because of the injuries.
And Lazio was inept because we made them inept. Bentancur was greeting Luis Alberto the whole game very high, Alberto made maybe two runs before he was substituted.
I mean dominating Lazio away for a good portion of the game, then defending with zero chances given until Dybala decided to show why we should pay him 15 mln per year. I'll take it, results will come.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We need to have a p
Not first half, most organised we looked in a while. But 2nd half yeah. Our midfield was nonexistent, and overall no energy or drive to speak of. And this was against a Lazio that were inept all game.
Would you fix it by organising better and also sitting back, or something else ?

Looking at that we really lack hardworking cm's that can keep pressing, id say we need to work hard on keeping possession in these games when we are pressed.

And with players like Arthur we really have good passers of the ball when pressed.

Ronaldo dropping more into the midfield to help the ball circulation and slowly move higher up the pitch when the energy is fading seems a better idea then giving the ball away and chasing it and risk conceding, as we dont have the defence to sit deep

- - - Updated - - -

note : with giving away i mean "try direct forward approach, taking on players and playing vertical passes, which has a high risk of intercepts"

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Agreed with that, Lazio overrun us. Simone introduced 3 players who run their socks off, and we had McNuggets and two soft cunts in Dybala and Berna. Plust CR and Morata had to be replaced, because of the injuries.
And Lazio was inept because we made them inept. Bentancur was greeting Luis Alberto the whole game very high, Alberto made maybe two runs before he was substituted.
I mean dominating Lazio away for a good portion of the game, then defending with zero chances given until Dybala decided to show why we should pay him 15 mln per year. I'll take it, results will come.
It's great that your positivity is enough for the both of us.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
It's great that your positivity is enough for the both of us.
It's just Sarrisimo man. It burned TuZ soul, now one can't trust any coach, new dawn is always false dawn, one feels like he can't afford hope. But I say "BEGONE SARRI, take your filthy minions with Sarri's avatar, take your Arnolds avatar morons, take your <PlayerName><Number> and begone from TuZ, go back to hell or to Napoli. BOW TO PIRLO, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!".

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's just Sarrisimo man. It burned TuZ soul, now one can't trust any coach, new dawn is always false dawn, one feels like he can't afford hope. But I say "BEGONE SARRI, take your filthy minions with Sarri's avatar, take your Arnolds avatar morons, take your <PlayerName><Number> and begone from TuZ, go back to hell or to Napoli. BOW TO PIRLO, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!".
I can't.

It conflicts with "You shall have no other gods before Allegri."

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I can't.

It conflicts with "You shall have no other gods before Allegri."
You see, it is where some scheming comes into play. Max is an Old Testament Coach – powerful, vengeful, and sexy as fuck. Andrea is his emanation, he looks humane, merciful, vulnerable, but that's only because he chooses to. He saw what happened when Max left his children – plague, pillaging and sarriball. King got mad and appointed a smoking moron as a head coach. TuZ got infested by the lowliest of the low, charlatans, and false prophets. Andrea will forgive and atone, as you should forgive and atone.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You see, it is where some scheming comes into play. Max is an Old Testament Coach – powerful, vengeful, and sexy as fuck. Andrea is his emanation, he looks humane, merciful, vulnerable, but that's only because he chooses to. He saw what happened when Max left his children – plague, pillaging and sarriball. King got mad and appointed a smoking moron as a head coach. TuZ got infested by the lowliest of the low, charlatans, and false prophets. Andrea will forgive and atone, as you should forgive and atone.
Them Covid fever dreams :p

How you doing btw?

Jun 6, 2015
From early January there is a block of games that I think will go a long way in determining the outcome of our Serie A season. The schedule leading up to those fixtures is looking quite friendly so hopefully we can improve defensively and find some consistency before that tough stretch of games.

Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 15.28.28.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)