Andrea Pirlo (60 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
They definitely don't. The appointment of Pirlo seems like a hail mary from Paratici to save his job. And Pirlo is too liked for anything to happen before the end of the season. I honestly can't figure out what Pirlo is trying to do with this team, but hopefully we'll start seeing improvements soon...
Agreed.

I like Pirlo way too much to start bashing him already. I really want him to do great here, but right now this team looks clueless.

We usually start the season slow, so im taking it calma for the moment, but I hope we regain form fast so he can breathe a bit.

If we continue dropping points the media will start to ask questions and the shitstorm will commence.

The last thing I want is for him to be another parody like Solskjaer

Buy on AliExpress.com

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
We gave Sarri a season, we'll do the same with Pirlo.

The only way he is sacked is if we are out of the top 4 and CL. Maybe not even sacked but demoted.

Allegri is always the best option until he has no club. If we try new approach then Inzaghi is a good option.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
We gave Sarri a season, we'll do the same with Pirlo.

The only way he is sacked is if we are out of the top 4 and CL. Maybe not even sacked but demoted.

Allegri is always the best option until he has no club. If we try new approach then Inzaghi is a good option.
Ya fire coach in every 12 months and hire Khediras, Can’s and Matuidi’s for 5 year deals every summer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We will win the league easily, no need to panic.
I said it in every year since Conte got us our first Scudetto and I even said it last year with Sarri but unfortunately Im not that confident about this one.
Its a formula of how far we are from the top and when we get our team to perform.
Right now we had many screw-ups but So has Inter while Milan actually look good and Napoli despite 4 potential points deducted (1 real point and 3 potential ones) are also above us while playing well.

In the end the top 4 will be Juve Milan Inter and Napoli (not by that order).

We are the biggest mystery as possible scenarios might occur:
1. Our team perform really soon and then we win the league
2. Our team perform too late and we miss on our 10th straight Scudettos
3. Our team dont show any real progress and Pirlo is sacked mid/in the end of the season

As for quality wise - We are by far the side with the most quality IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

The best active juventus coach will always be Allegri.
We will not get him back as our board wanted a more attacking minded coach.

- - - Updated - - -

Id go with someone safer, who can guarantee quicker results. Mancini would be great but he wont leave NT.
I have to say Im surprised by Mancini - Someone called him a lucky coach but Italy are playing very well.
How did Mancini do in his first season in Italy (national coach I mean)?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
huge test ahead: 10 games in a month, starting with the cagliari game next weekend, probably without bonucci and chiellini, only with a few training sessions after the nt break. we should start winning regularly in the league by now.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
huge test ahead: 10 games in a month, starting with the cagliari game next weekend, probably without bonucci and chiellini, only with a few training sessions after the nt break. we should start winning regularly in the league by now.
As avid tuz reader, I'm sure not having Bonucci should make things easier for him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Very good game. We looked composed and organized, defended well, always found a way out of trouble during build up and created plenty up front. Return of Alex Sandro and MDL will be a massive boost. Keep it up.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Good setup today. Id like to see Sandro in berna’s role(even though he did well) in this formation. with Danilo behind Sandro would lock down the left side as well as make the midfield more robust.

keeper
Cuadrado Demiral de ligt Danilo
Kulu Arthur Rabiot sandro
Morata Ronaldo

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Much better. Over the past 2 games we have looked more organised.

I'd have preferred him to sub Arthur instead of Rabiot given that he was on a yellow and pulling out of some challenges, similar to Bentancur in the last game. But that is being overly critical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)