Andrea Pirlo (26 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I just really hope that Pirlo has a clear idea of the coach he wants to be and knows what formarion and tactics he would like to be his own. It could be really hard for him if he doesnt have a clear concept of the tactics he prefers cause at the first problems the team will face, he will maybe start and doubt himself.

One of the several positive things i see in the hiring of Pirlo is that he is a winner, he knows exactly what Juve stands for and how important winning is here, he himself has felt it when he was a player, and i think that he will bring this back to this team since i feel it is something we have lost in this last year.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so many of you saying how pirlo is a natural winner and thats a good thing. or that he isn't afraid of taking challenge of coaching juve, and that must mean he will do well since his confidence is high

excuse me guys, you know who else was a natural winner? pippo inzaghi, gennaro gattuso. two players that won world cup, cl, serie a. coaching they failed coaching big clubs.

seedorf: serie a winner, multiple cl with 3 different teams. failed as a coach.

ferrara: failed as a coach

hierro: failed as a coach

maradona: failed as a coach

taking jobs in high pressure situations is not a sign of confidence. its a sign of arrogance and need for money. thats it.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I just really hope that Pirlo has a clear idea of the coach he wants to be and knows what formarion and tactics he would like to be his own. It could be really hard for him if he doesnt have a clear concept of the tactics he prefers cause at the first problems the team will face, he will maybe start and doubt himself.

One of the several positive things i see in the hiring of Pirlo is that he is a winner, he knows exactly what Juve stands for and how important winning is here, he himself has felt it when he was a player, and i think that he will bring this back to this team since i feel it is something we have lost in this last year.
Even if he does know what tactics he wants to implement, his formation, his idea, in the end it doesnt really matter if he doesnt get the players he wants, and the players he gets turn out to be as good as he wished, Ronaldo-Dybala in one formation is a headache, pressure to win at Juve, media over analyzing everything he does, players ego, injuries. So taking all these into consideration, i want Pirlo to be the most successful coach in the world, but i highly doubt he will make it till the June.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)