vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Still can't get over how weird this appointment is. It's as if there are no requirements these days to be a coach.
I can't. It shows how commodified a coach has become. When you select great players, give them the right training, and create a collaborative environment, your job is mostly the GTFO of the way and make a few subs in a match.

Coaches are given way too much glory for their overall contributions.

We should get Lichtsteiner as an assistant do be the animated shit talker. Maybe they can bring their on field chemistry back to the dressing room :wine:
Ha, yes, we need an enforcer. Much like Wayne Gretzky had Dave Semenko to beat the crap out of anyone. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Yeah his book was a good read. Tortured gattuso to the point pirlo missed a game due to gattuso stabbing him with a fork. Great relationship.

I could imagine the phone calls to the players he wants out....they would be like...

Ring ring...
Khedira: "hi andrea"
Pirlo: "shut the fuck up and listen...you are shit old and always injured....pack your bags and fuck off out of the club now!"

- - - Updated - - -

By the way if lippi came in as some sort of mentor I see that only as a positive. he won it all as a manager and could only improve the club further.

As for ADP, I have never thought of him coaching. I see him being one of the hierarchy at the club one day. He just needs to give up riding around LA and enjoying the LA sun.
To be fair, in his book he also said, that the players who refuse to leave the club while playing like shit or not playing at all while sitting on huge contracts should not be hated by the fans, as they are doing nothing wrong. The management is solely responsible for giving them those contracts.
I wonder if he's feeling any different now :D

dard

Feb 21, 2017
"I wouldn’t bet a single cent on me becoming a manager, though. It’s not a job I’m attracted to. There are too many worries and the lifestyle is far too close to that of a player. I’ve done my bit and, in the future, I’d like to get back even a semblance of a private life"

Pirlo in his book

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
"I wouldn’t bet a single cent on me becoming a manager, though. It’s not a job I’m attracted to. There are too many worries and the lifestyle is far too close to that of a player. I’ve done my bit and, in the future, I’d like to get back even a semblance of a private life"

Pirlo in his book
Well, apparently you fucked yourself big time.

Let's just hope we won't be searching for new manager come December. It's always easier to do it in June.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Pirlo in his book
He said being managed under Conte changed his mind

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah his book was a good read. Tortured gattuso to the point pirlo missed a game due to gattuso stabbing him with a fork. Great relationship.

I could imagine the phone calls to the players he wants out....they would be like...

Ring ring...
Khedira: "hi andrea"
Pirlo: "shut the fuck up and listen...you are shit old and always injured....pack your bags and fuck off out of the club now!"

- - - Updated - - -

By the way if lippi came in as some sort of mentor I see that only as a positive. he won it all as a manager and could only improve the club further.

As for ADP, I have never thought of him coaching. I see him being one of the hierarchy at the club one day. He just needs to give up riding around LA and enjoying the LA sun.
Don't know if Lippi is serious rumor, only saw that here so far, but yeah, besides being great mentor he can also take over for a short while if Pirlo fails, so two safety features.

- - - Updated - - -

I liked the part where they asked for Nedved and Tici's heads. :touched:
That's a bit of an overreaction

Last edited:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Press is now calling Fagioli a mini-Pirlo. :lol:

You get to be called mini-Pirlo, you also get to be called mini-Pirlo, everybody get to be called mini-Pirlo!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Just how do they know that :lol2: WTF
Everybody is making up these things to suit the narrative: Juve with possession based attacking football full of youngsters, in short, a fucking revolution by a genius former legend player with 0 experience as a coach!

All aboard this new crazy train!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Everybody is making up these things to suit the narrative: Juve with possession based attacking football full of youngsters, in short, a fucking revolution by a genius former legend player with 0 experience as a coach!

All aboard this new crazy train!
Yeah it's just crazy.

There's just one news everything is based of from: Juve is an old squad.

So basically every journalists is in a full retard mode writing about every good youngster. Not just that but since Pirlo has 0 experience and nobody paid attention to him over the last year, they all know he's scouting young-ish clubs that play "differently" because Juve is gonna play like that. It's just so stupid. It'd be a totally different thing is they asked him which club plays the way he likes and he says "Ajax", but even at that point it doesn't mean we'd change our game style drastically. Journalism mixed with social media is just one big fucking mess.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Pirlo's deputy will not be Baronio, but a more experienced name, the name of Andreazzoli is circulating but I know that Tassotti has also been asked. Bertelli will be the athletic trainer who is freeing himself from Sampdoria. Baronio & Gagliardi will be on the staff. [Momblano]

Tassotti :tuttosport:

That'll piss milan off some more

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The top priority at the moment is getting rid of Khedira and Higuain. Juve does not want to run the risk of last summer, when all the redundant players remained. [Romeo Agresti via @cirtnecj]

- - - Updated - - -

These Pirlo memes are amazing by the way.

Let the Massacre continue...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)