• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Wait, what?? OMG!

I'm in shock!!

I mean, I feel great! I love this guy, and what a wet dream it is to picture him succeed here as a coach.

Objectively speaking, though, this surely is one hell of a gamble.

But it feels great, I feel an immense happiness right now

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Well this sure was unexpected, at least not this soon, but heck, WELCOME PIRLO :grin:, i'm mainly content with the decision, is a huge gamble ofc but it's hard to imagine it could by any means go worse than how this year went, at least we have someone that can grow and adapt into his new role, a huge question mark obviously, but definitely someone that brings the right mentality and the players can look up to so let's see how this one pans out.

All in all i believe this decision was mainly made based on the short time frame between seasons aswell as due to financial considerations, could go either way, but it's a gamble worth taking under current circumstances.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Speculation out there that this was not a decision made in the last 24 hours. Seems like it's been in the works for a few weeks.
Obviously after we lost the Coppa Italia a plan B was brewing. Almost losing the scudetto and am sure this change was in place. Just waiting for the inevitable humiliation in CL.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
It think its a terrible move but he is here now so ill give him chance just like i did what Sarri, im little bit excited to see what he will do but the club need to give him some players and hopfully he boots out that loser Bonehead from the team first.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I want Agnelli to say to Pirlo: "Maestro, our midfield sucks. Which two players do you think can improve it the most?"
If Pirlo won't know who are the best midfielders we can buy, noone will.

I'm actually excited :weee:

Thats because you are crazy Alen. Its the balkan blood in you speaking, you get off on the madness lol.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I wish him all the best.

But just few days ago Pirlo himself said that he wants to start from Serie C because that is the right place to start. He didn't accept offers from Serie A. And now this. I'm afraid our management is quite lost. We are a huge club and we didn't have a plan B. That is really sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 62)