Andrea Pirlo (33 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In theory, Pirlo should become an excellent coach. He has a higher football IQ than any other Italian footballer I've watched in my life and he spent his entire career in Italy, where he learned the art of defense and tactics.
In practice...

I'd still take him in a heart beat. I want adventures and gambles.
It would have been interesting, though, to watch Pjanic trained by Pirlo. Wasted chance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"Andrea pirlo met Andrea Agnelli today - all that's missing is the official announcement hat he will replace Maurizio Sarri. An intriguing and extremely risky choice by the president because Pirlo has no experience as a coach." [Romeo Agresti )

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
There were several rumors of names for post-Sarri: some impossible, some who would need to break free from their contracts, some risky. And considering that next season is about to start, Juventus had to make quick decisions." (Romeo Agresti)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
€20M to sack Sarri

Another €30M for missing out on the quarter finals

Perhaps we couldn't afford another coach with high wage demands and guarantees in the market
20m? How much was he making?
Bring him back as the espresso guy a la Napoli's Tommaso. Let him work for his wages.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Tbh he did inherit a pretty mediocre team

Not saying Pirlo doesnt have the possibility to end up like Ferrara but atleast for starters, the talent at Pirlo's disposal would be far superior than anything somebody like Ferrara has had to work with in the past.
I can't understand a club of our stature making these risky moves

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Maybe he can let the production department of his wine brand set up a collaboration with Juventus. We'd be selling Juventus Vino and closing the gap other clubs in revenue. I see a lot of potential behind this move as I don't think any other football club has had a successful wine brand as well

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Man he has the most sympathetic face in the world. Anyone know what he is up to these days?

"Ciro Ferrara has been sacked by Chinese second-tier side Wuhan Zall after just two games in charge." This was 3 years ago.

To summarize his club career: he coaches us, fish out of water, immediately gets fired, has 2 years hiatus, gets hired by Sampdoria in 2012, 2-3 months in, gets sacked. Waits 5 years to find anyone hiring him, to be hired by chinese division 2 team, only to be sacked 2 games in, and since then dead silence on his career. This sure has been a spectacular coaching career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 15)