Andrea Pirlo (58 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
It’s a cheap solution, if he’s a disaster they’ll fire him by Christmas.

I think they wanted to try him out before committing all that money for Poch or whoever. If it works, great, if it doesn’t they’ll get an established name.

Still a huge risk but they blew their money on Sarri so here we are.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
heck, everyone here knows the Juventus Culture, but we all have ZERO experience as coaches.

Being a coach is not just about loving the shirt. You needs to experience a lot of up and downs to be able to confront difficult situations, and to savor wins and defeats. Is a process.

If true, we are sitting him in a fire throne waiting for him to get burned.
If we are check Zidane record before he took over Madrid, his point per game with Castilla is really low
Yet he becoming one of the best

This is really a gamble, but I think if he flop and cannot handle the pressure. Allegri will always be there to step in
He currently have UEFA A License. The licence is one level below the UEFA Pro Licence and allows holders to be head coaches of youth teams up to age 18, reserve teams (also known as 'B' teams) for top-flight clubs, and men's professional second-tier clubs. To be able to coach us he need UEFA Pro License first

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Began the day from the highs of Sarri and Paratici firings to Paratici staying and Pirlo being hired as the manager. WTF is going to happen before the day is over? Secco to be hired as the transfer consultant?
would lol so hard if bonucci is offered new contract just to increase your blood pressure

- - - Updated - - -

If we are check Zidane record before he took over Madrid, his point per game with Castilla is really low
Yet he becoming one of the best

This is really a gamble, but I think if he flop and cannot handle the pressure. Allegri will always be there to step in
He currently have UEFA A License. The licence is one level below the UEFA Pro Licence and allows holders to be head coaches of youth teams up to age 18, reserve teams (also known as 'B' teams) for top-flight clubs, and men's professional second-tier clubs. To be able to coach us he need UEFA Pro License first
zidane had the benefit of learning under ancelotti though

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
heck, everyone here knows the Juventus Culture, but we all have ZERO experience as coaches.

Being a coach is not just about loving the shirt. You needs to experience a lot of up and downs to be able to confront difficult situations, and to savor wins and defeats. Is a process.

If true, we are sitting him in a fire throne waiting for him to get burned.
I cant believe my application was ignored.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Well atleast @Lion can be a happy man, we have the prettiest male coach in the world of football

You sure can think this is more of a marketing move than a sporting one. Guy started his coaching career a week ago. Well if a hobo like Sarri could win a Scudetto so can a random spectator probably

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 43)