Andrea Pirlo (132 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 2, 2005
What is Zidane doing in the history section in that case?
I guess if this forum and media TV world was active like now back then he would be a Juve legend also.

When I read/ see Pirlo name anywhere, i remember his days in Juve more than I do for his days in Milan..
As for Zidane, less so.. more remember his days in RM than Juve..

And I consider Zidane as one of the top best who ever played this game

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I guess if this forum and media TV world was active like now back then he would be a Juve legend also.

When I read/ see Pirlo name anywhere, i remember his days in Juve more than I do for his days in Milan..
As for Zidane, less so.. more remember his days in RM than Juve..

And I consider Zidane as one of the top best who ever played this game

Wrong. Pirlo won 2 UCL with AC Milan while Zizou won his only Ballon d'Or with Juve. And on top of that Zizou was much better player and a leader.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
Wrong. Pirlo won 2 UCL with AC Milan while Zizou won his only Ballon d'Or with Juve. And on top of that Zizou was much better player and a leader.

I guess you missed my point..
For me.. Zidane is a Juve Legend, had he one of the 2 CL finals.. you will see him in legend section here.
This forum started while Zidane was playing his trade in RM.. then continued his love to RM as a youth team coach, director, assistant coach, and then first team coach.

Also... what Zidane did in RM as a player and the period after is same as what Pirlo did while he was with us and after.. this is in term of emotions and affection..

What made Pirlo a Juve legend is the love the fans has for him.. and his attitude after his time with us..
Same is for Zidane in his time in RM..

Probably if we had 2 class of legends, say Class 1 and class 2. Both of them should qualify for class 2..
What gave Pirlo the edge to be a Legend now while Zidane no.. that all Juve fans holds Pirlo deeply in their hearts, not same for Zidane, if you say Zidane.. I remember RM more than I remember his time with us.. I remember him many times praising Real while only being very much respectful to Juve..

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I love Zidane, but am dying of envy that all his successes was with and for Real. I'm afraid he has spent all his good mojo and luck there. He won't win shit if he ever comes here :(

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I love Zidane, but am dying of envy that all his successes was with and for Real. I'm afraid he has spent all his good mojo and luck there. He won't win shit if he ever comes here :(
Maybe if you give him the freedom to create his own team he will win...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Welcome back Maestro!

I love this news. Going to be extremely interesting to see how he goes. What style of coach he’ll be, what sort of football his teams will play, if he is successful in transmitting ideas to his players. Love having this legend back in our environment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)