Andrea Pirlo (19 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
As much as I like Marchisio, Chiellini, Barzagli, Tacchinardi and Bonucci they should never be considered as club legends. Out of all Juventus players I have watched I only consider Del Piero, Buffon, Conte and Nedved as absolute legends, maybe we could add Trezeguet, Zidane, Camoranesi and Pirlo if we decide to stretch the definition a lil bit but that's the max I would go.
for Marchisio, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, lets wait a bit. if they stay here for a bit longer and achieve something great like winning the CL they will count as legends. Marchisio purely on spending his entire career here would count as one for me

- - - Updated - - -

agree on Pirlo and Zidane (and Trez and Camo too) :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
for Marchisio, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, lets wait a bit. if they stay here for a bit longer and achieve something great like winning the CL they will count as legends. Marchisio purely on spending his entire career here would count as one for me

- - - Updated - - -

agree on Pirlo and Zidane (and Trez and Camo too) :tup:
I agree we will have to wait before deciding about our players with ongoing careers, who knows after all.

Zidane and Pirlo are way too tempting for being among the football greatest within the past 20 years.

- - - Updated - - -

In serie b. They needed to be convinced. But in the end, they stayed, where as they could have threatened to bring it to court, like Raiola nearly did for Zlatan.
Do you expect a legend to do I am outta here goal celebration?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
History section ? WTF :sad:

For this moment only he deserve to be on Legend section,let alone his contribution wich was instrumental to get back on the right track.

Why not Poll,on all threads (Vidal,Zidane,Pirlo) ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)