• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he was nonexistant in offense but he sacrificed indeed.....sad about that stupid mispossesion which fuked bonny

also...i was mad that those fukers never led us have a free kick in the pirlo zone....what a waste

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Apr 19, 2007
Its not apparent to the average observer but is movemoents completely controlled not only the mid of Madrid but also the forwards when he wanted. He pulled so mant people around to where they constantly adjusted for his movements. Not always a supporter of his but tonght he was as influential as ant player on the field

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Its not apparent to the average observer but is movemoents completely controlled not only the mid of Madrid but also the forwards when he wanted. He pulled so mant people around to where they constantly adjusted for his movements. Not always a supporter of his but tonght he was as influential as ant player on the field
:agree:

I thought he had a superb game!! I apologize I doubted you :kiss: but still bench for game 2 though

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

I thought he had a superb game!! I apologize I doubted you :kiss: but still bench for game 2 though

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Still centralizes the game too much on him (not entirely his fault) and makes it too slow. And there are the blunders.

He should be benched for the away game, but we know he'll play. Let's hope for the best.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Still centralizes the game too much on him (not entirely his fault) and makes it too slow. And there are the blunders.

He should be benched for the away game, but we know he'll play. Let's hope for the best.
Do you think Allegri wants him too slow it down? The last 20 minutes of the first half, it looked like we were resting for the second half. Unfortunately we conceded, but it looked like it was our game plan.
Pirlo is the player to dictate the pace and it might be what Allegri wants. I don't know and we can disagree, but what Allegri said to the media (calmness and winning with tactical ingenuity), Pirlo could be a vital part.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Do you think Allegri wants him too slow it down? The last 20 minutes of the first half, it looked like we were resting for the second half. Unfortunately we conceded, but it looked like it was our game plan.
Pirlo is the player to dictate the pace and it might be what Allegri wants. I don't know and we can disagree, but what Allegri said to the media (calmness and winning with tactical ingenuity), Pirlo could be a vital part.

Pirlo can be useful for that, but I'd rather see him as an option for this in the 2nd half when he's fresh vs tired opponents.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Pirlo can be useful for that, but I'd rather see him as an option for this in the 2nd half when he's fresh vs tired opponents.
I don't think Pirlo is good at coming on as a substitute. As much as people here criticise him for his game last night, I think he did better than expected. Incredible workrate and with that comes a certain amount of sloppiness, but that is normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)