Andrea Pirlo (37 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I am a huge fan of Pirlo, but the dependence on him is fucking ridiculous. Nobody dares to do shit on the pitch, they pass everything back to Pirlo. However, if we want to move forward with this team, we will need to replace Pirlo with a CAM midfielder, who plays higher up the pitch (and can defend).

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
lets be real, this whole 3-5-2 is mostly built around him. He can't play in a 2 man midfield or 3 man midfield with proper wingers.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We can't move forward with him. I hope we don't extend or at least that he won't be a focal point of the team.
im starting to think it would be a good move to let him go. he is one of the highest earners in the team and we cant play fast modern football with him on the pitch. whenever we win a ball it goes back to the defense then all the way around (from Caceres to Chiellini or the other way around) then Pirlo takes it makes a long pass to Licht or Asa, they pass back to Vidal/Pogba then back to Pirlo...

i hope we keep Vidal and Pogba and put everything into getting Sanchez and Cuadrado and building a strong 4-2-3-1. then we wouldnt need Pirlo and could play a high paced direct game with pressing the shit out of everyone.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think Marchisio should start ahead of him in that role. Zacheryah said he could be to us what Martinez was to Bayern last season and I agree with that.

Jul 10, 2006
He's exhausted. It's been a long season and he's had constant international football for the last few summers. He has had a good season and he will continue to help the team. He just needs to have more rest during the season.

Pirlo will retire soon enough, we need to continue to take advantage of his talent.

I think too many people on this forum blame him when we lose. According to who scored he was out top rated player against Benfica.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/819743/Live/Europe-UEFA-Europa-League-2013-2014-Juventus-Benfica

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4530225 said:
Don't agree, plus our players gave too many unnecessary passes to him
true that, it's not his fault lots of players use the chance to not take responsibility and just pass it to Pirlo.
was immense in the first half, when most of our guys had gas in the tank, also loved that swaying freekick, it was obvious Benfica goalie was shitting himself there

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4531600 said:
Pirlo haters :lol:
No Pirlo haters. But the change have to come somewhere ....he is losing his legs but not his mental sharpness. At this stage of career, its better to bring him from the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)