Andrea Pirlo (70 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aameer

May 6, 2012
I agree. He was completely quiet about it before by just saying he wanted a new change but now with the Scudetto he can actually say what he really wanted to. Probably would have been embarrassing for him to say all of this and (God forbid) lose the title. Also, I think Milan made him upset when they tried to get him banned from a few matches because of the alleged elbowing business.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I agree. He was completely quiet about it before by just saying he wanted a new change but now with the Scudetto he can actually say what he really wanted to. Probably would have been embarrassing for him to say all of this and (God forbid) lose the title. Also, I think Milan made him upset when they tried to get him banned from a few matches because of the alleged elbowing business.
Yep, this has alot to do with his comments of late, I think. I read an interview with Pirlo not long ago in which he said that Milan's attempt to get him banned really disappointed him.

Aameer

May 6, 2012
I'm trying to remember if I read that interview on this site or on Tumblr. At any rate, I'm curious about how he feels about the management. Its clear he's not a big fan of Allegri (who is, I wonder) and he speaks well of his former teammates but he says nothing about Galliani or Berlusconi. However, I doubt he will say anything about them since he doesn't seem like much of a talker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)