Andrea Pirlo (160 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Milanista or not, I would take Nesta in a heartbeat.

Even at his age and current condition, he's still 100* > Bonucci.

Jan 29, 2012
Here you go.

Interviewer: What would you say to Marcello Lippi about the last world cup and about your experience here at Juventus if you talked to him?

Pirlo: I'd say him that I am content, I even talked to him in the summer.

Lippi is on the telephone

Interviewer: Lippi, you have coached Andrea, how is he in the dressing room?

Lippi: He seems to be a very closed person but it is not the case as he always speaks with others and makes jokes. He is a model for other players as a footballer but also as a man.

Interviewer: How does it feel to see him in Juventus' colors?

Lippi: It's a great satisfaction. Pirlo became a point of reference in Juventus. There has been a lot of great players in the history of Juventus and Pirlo is one of them. There are `currently two great players(fuoriclasse)at Juventus but at the world cup but both were injured (Pirlo and Buffon) and they couldn't help us.

Pirlo: Thank you for everything. I still regret missing most of the games of the world cup and that I couldn't help Italy to qualify for the knockout stage.

Lippi: Yes, I am sorry. It was very difficult to replicate our previous world cup and it didn't work out for us. I am happy that he's doing well at Juventus. The last time I saw him he was more tanned :D Finally, everyone is doing well at Juventus.

Interviewer:So I hear that you are a wine amateur and that you like agriculture, the soil, etc.

Pirlo: Yes, I have some lands in the countryside...

He then tastes wine and try to guess the bottles of wine in question, he got some right.

Interviewer: When you will retire, will you go to live in the countryside?

Pirlo: I don't know yet, it has not been decided.

Interviewer: You seem to like having Alessandro's as roommates as you were with Nesta at Milan and now with Matri.

Pirlo: Yes. Nesta is a great guy. We've been roommates for 10 years at Milan and with the national team. He then realizes that Nesta is on the phone.

Nesta: He says hello. Nesta explains how they communicate by phone and how Pirlo is a funny and witty person. He says then that it displeases him that Pirlo left Milan as they are very good friends and I miss him. However, football is like this and these things happen.
When we were roommates, we played fifa on the playstation and we did mostly Juventus against Milan games. I was playing with Juventus and Andrea was playing with Milan. Andrea is a good guy, he helped me when I had problems.

Interviewer: Andrea, I hear that you are a good father.

Pirlo: Yes, we are not numerous at home so when I am there I play a lot with my kids.

Interviewer: Is it true that your daughter likes football?

Pirlo: Yes, she watches a lot of football.

Interviewer: And your wife?

Pirlo: She's not very interested by football but she talks a bit about it with us sometimes.

They then finish the interview by signing his jersey.
Thank you very much treq....thanks for the help...i trust your promise....

Jan 29, 2012
The pleasure is mine ;)

I don't get to speak/listen Italian often here in Canada so I'm always ready to practice my Italian.
Well treq...so may i ask your help for the translate next time? Thanks before.....
Some people ask help for the translate of that Pirlo's interview in its youtube.com....they didn't found it yet..
So may i post your translate in youtube.com...i will do it if you don't mind...

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Does anyone know when was the last time he scored from a direct free kick? :shifty:We badly need someone with this skill and he is the closest one who can do it in our starting 11.

Jul 1, 2010
Isn't there heaps of Canadians of Italian descent in Montreal?
Yeah, but I'm not living in Montreal, I live on the south shore of the St. Lawrence River as Montreal is an island. Nearly all the people of Italian descents live on the island of Montreal and there aren't a lot of them at my university(which is Montreal).

Well treq...so may i ask your help for the translate next time? Thanks before.....
Some people ask help for the translate of that Pirlo's interview in its youtube.com....they didn't found it yet..
So may i post your translate in youtube.com...i will do it if you don't mind...
I will indeed help and go ahead :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)